Chapter 61-65

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 61: Jealous

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 61: Jealous

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The photo on Weibo should be taken secretly.

The profile picture of Wei Xi was taken in a high-class coffee shop. The man was looking out the window, drawing a beautiful line from the precise jaw line to the neck. The casual look looked very sexy.

In the comment area, Song Zhi's fans are howling. While crying, the baby goose she raised has learned to see a man, and yelling at the same time, but this man is so handsome, ah, they can.

Ling Zhen even browsed the entire Weibo and comment area, and then returned the phone to Gu Xiaomeng without expression.

In the afternoon, Song Ling and the others were almost killed by training.

It wasn't that Ling Zhen deliberately made things difficult for them, but Ling Zhen himself practiced fiercely without saying a word. In order to keep up with her level, they had to work hard to keep up with her.

Ling Zhen's face was strained, practicing cross-talking.

Her feet were clear and crisp, her arms turned round and round, and the completion was beautiful and sassy, ​​with a rare fierce force.

The main dancer has worked so hard, and the others will feel ashamed even if they stop to drink. Song Ling and the others are almost crying, and they really can't reach Ling Zhen's level, so they can't wait to analyze every inch of her movement with a magnifying glass.

After the dance practice for the day was over, Song Ling and her little sisters slumped on the floor.

The little sister has tears in her eyes: "Lingling, or let's practice by ourselves."

The little girl next to him also nodded: "I think if I keep practicing like this, I won't live to be on stage next week!"

Song Ling breathed a sigh of relief before she said: "If you want to retreat, you retreat, I won't retreat."

After practicing for so few days with Ling Zhen, she felt like she had gotten through something, and her whole body became clearer. It was really embarrassing to remember that when Ling Zhen first joined the group, he had challenged her unconvincingly.

Tired is really tired now, and the sense of frustration is really strong, but she is reluctant to part with this opportunity.

The others sighed for a while, and said nothing.

Of course, who would be willing to have the opportunity to learn to dance around the gods.

Ling Zhen practiced all afternoon, changed clothes in the evening, and walked out of the dance troupe building with Gu Xiaomeng.

The two separated at the intersection. Gu Xiaomeng glanced at her hesitantly and asked, "Sister Zhenzhen, are you in a bad mood?"

Ling Zhen's expression eased, then raised his eyebrows: "No."

Gu Xiaomeng is a solid eye, and when she sees her tone as usual, she is relieved: "Then I will take the 12th road home, see you tomorrow!"

Ling Zhen smiled and waved: "See you tomorrow."

After sending off Xiao Meng, Ling Zhen put on his pockets and walked down the road by himself.

Walked to the intersection and stopped.