Chapter 51-55

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 51: Don't kiss me

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 51: Don't kiss me

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There is a long way back.

The night has fallen, and the corners of the unmanned campus are silent and gloomy.

But this time Ling Zhen didn't need to be afraid.

She hasn't calmed down yet, don't go with Wei Xi. He unhurriedly followed her one meter away, reminding her where to go at every intersection.

Ling Zhen walked slowly for a while, then looked back at him.

Wei Xi's gaze was always on her, Ling Zhen looked back and saw the corner of the man's lips slightly raised.

...It seems to have a hint of joy.

Ling Zhen curled his lips, inexplicably not wanting him to be so happy.

Wei Xi raised her eyebrows and took a step closer: "Huh?"

The gloomy feeling on his body was washed away, and the corners of his eyes and brows were soft and he looked at Ling Zhen with a smile.

The little girl is really amazing.

She stole his appetite, his sleep, and took away all his positive emotions.

Then... he returned easily.

Ling Zhen glanced at him unclearly, then turned his head back and continued to walk forward.

Wei Xi was in a good mood and continued to follow.

After walking for about half an hour, Ling Zhen finally saw the school gate when she came, and then realized how far she had gone.

After leaving school, Wei Xi continued to follow her. After passing the path that I met pervert that night, she was finally sent to the residential building.

Ling Zhen turned around with a sullen face: "I'm here, you can go back."

Although she was deliberately indifferent, her voice was still soft, and the ending was always soft and pretty, twitching people slightly in the dim corridor.

Wei Xi whispered: "Send you upstairs."

When he went upstairs, Ling Zhen unlocked the code lock and entered the door, leaving a gap in the door to see him through the gap.

Her eyes flickered, as if she was considering whether he had any intent to push.

Wei Xi couldn't help laughing.

"Rest early," Wei Xi said, "I won't go in."

Ling Zhen breathed a sigh of relief, thought about it, and said to him, "Then you too."

After speaking, close the door.

Wei Xi suddenly reached out and pressed the door panel.

Ling Zhen was taken aback, and stared at him with bright eyes: "You can't come in if you say!"

Wei Xi laughed and coaxed her: "Well, don't come in—Will I be with you tomorrow?"

Ling Zhen blinked.

She hasn't sorted out the relationship between the two, but the day after tomorrow song and dance troupe will arrive in this city. If Wei Xi knew... would she let her go?