Chapter 41-45

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 41: New Year and New Year

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 41: New Year and New Year

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ling Zhen didn't sing words, instead of all single syllables, he sang a melody softly.

It was a song humming by the fairy in Leng Ji Yue Gong, talking about loneliness and longing. Ling Zhen simply sang for a short while, and suddenly missed the peaceful and peaceful time in the fairy palace before realizing that he had been away from home for so long.

It's been a long time to consider this place as home.

Ling Zhen stopped, curled his lips and smiled, then turned to ask Wei Xi, "Does it sound good?"

The man beside her suddenly reached out and pinched her wrist.

Ling Zhen’s singing voice is very ethereal, and she can sing a simple melody like a natural sound.

But Wei Xi suddenly felt an inexplicable feeling.

She is like a little fairy, singing a song like the sound of nature, and when she finishes singing, she will float away in the wind.

The picture was beautiful, but Wei Xi instantly crawled out of the thin black line from the bottom of her heart, and subconsciously clenched her wrist.

Ling Zhen "hissed" and whispered: "It hurts..."

Wei Xi returned to her senses, suppressing the surging darkness in her heart waiting for an opportunity, and raised her wrist to take a look.

Ling Zhen's skin was white and tender, and it was pinched red with a little effort. He rubbed it with his thumb, "Sorry."

Ling Zhen became unhappy, and withdrew his hand: "You still pinch me when you sing to you, who is it."

Wei Xi smiled and gave her her hand: "Pinch it back for you."

Ling Zhen raised his wrist, the man's cuffs were spotless, and the back of his hand was also cold white, covered with light blue blood vessels and blue veins. She glanced twice and put it back: "I won't pinch you."

Wei Xi hooked her lips, dragged her to walk, and continued her words: "It sounds good."

Ling Zhen smiled triumphantly: "Of course."

Wei Xi asked immediately: "Where did you learn it?"

Ling Zhen was empty and rolled his eyes: "It's my mother...the song from their hometown."

In the night, Wei Xi turned her face to look at her, without speaking.

The two of them didn't know how long they had slipped, and finally they went back to the parking lot when Ling Zhen was tired.

The car drove home and drove on the empty street. When passing by the unknown square, I suddenly heard a huge cheer.

Ling Zhen grabbed the car window and looked out: "What's wrong?"

Wei Xi didn't look, and drove the car calmly, calling her: "Ling Zhen."

Ling Zhen turned around: "Huh?"

"It's zero o'clock," Wei Xi said, "Happy New Year."

Ling Zhen realized that the people on the square were watching the time and guarding the new year.