PART 5. HARVARD UNIVERSITY

SHAWN POV:

"Hey! Ezekiel," girls are greeting me while I'm walking together with my squad.

I'm studying here in Harvard University and been living here in Cambridge,USA. For the reasons that, my dad sent me here because he's not proud for having me. Well, their life in Philippines is chaos and I don't want to be part of it. It sucks!

My mother took up medicine and I guessed, I got what she likes but I want to be a surgeon and it's totally different for what mom had. I love to be a brain surgeon and my mom is a dermatologist.

Harvard University is a well-known institution and I'm just glad that a filipino-student, me, become famous here in this school due to my hotness and charisma. Just to be honest and not deniably, my physical appearance attracts everyone. Well, sad for you but that's true.

Even though my parents did not introduced me to the public, they still cared about me. They sent a lot of money here even though I don't want it. Well, just great. But I don't want their money, I want them to reveal me as their son.

"So, after classes, where we'll be heading?" My friend Tyler asked us.

"Guessed, in a bar?" Brett answered.

"Studying?" My nerdy but cool friend Anderson answered.

"Or, to our headquarter?" Our soft-ware engineer japanese friend Yumiko added.

"Our classes is not yet started, why are you talking about after dissmissal HAHAHAH," I chuckled.

"Shawn, I'm tired of studying you know. If I could just be a surgeon without studying then probably, I'm gonna be lucky of it," Anderson grinned at us.

"You can, if you want to be called as quack quack doctor," I uttered that made us laugh.

As we are going in our way to room while talking, I saw a girl running fasterly that made her bumped at me.

"YAWA, pwede bang wag niyong harangan ang hall way! Mga pota kayong mga foreigner kayo!" She utterred that widened my eyes.

"Ohw, she's a filipino," my brain processed suddenly.

"Hey! Little short girl, you should take a look on your way," I utterred while raising my brows and messing her hair.

"You are not allowed to touch me even at the deepest part of my hair, kahit sa dandruff ko pa, weirdo, at isa pa h'wag mo akong tawaging Little tapos Short. I'm just having an asian-height," she utterred while stresfully grinning at me.

"Sorry, we don't understand some of your words," kumunot naman ang noo ni Tyler habang nagsasalita.

"WALA AKONG PAKI MGA HINAYUPAK LATE NA AKO! TABI!" Sabi niya at tinulak pa niya ako at tumakbo ng mabilis.

"Tskkk, what a freak girl," I uttered due to my annoyance.

"A small but a terrible one," Anderson chuckled.

"She's a filipino, right?" Yumiko asked me.

"Yeah, an annoying filipino girl," I smirked.

"HAHAHHA she's cool though," everyone uttered except me.

After that incident, we continued walking going to our room.

Kakainis na mga babae, tili ng tili parang ang utot na kinain ng kanilang ari.

"Good morning folks, how are you doing? Today, before I proceed to the discussion of human brain, I would like to introduced you first, a new student came from one of the university in the Philippines," our professor excitedly announced.

"Welcome in Harvard University, Sandra Marcos," the professor utterred na nakapaglalaki ng aking mata.

"Marcos? My family's longest enemy. The surname which very well-known in the Philippines," napasuot ako ng aking eyeglass dahil sa naririnig ko.

"Good morning, I am Sandra Marcos and I'm from Philippines. I maybe small but I can kicked ass' as many as I can. That, if you would treat me prejudicely. I'm basically graduated my law profession in Polytechnic University in some area of Manila. My country's city's place," she utterred coldly.

"Wait, Shawn, you are a filipino right? Meet your co-filipino," my professor disturb my silence.

"Hey!" I just raised my hands as a signed of greet.

She just looked at me and after that she sit on her stool which was in front of me.

I'm really curious who she was kaya I asked question.

"Hey, Little short girl, are you related to Bong bong Marcos?" I asked.

"I don't know him, stop asking questions, I'm in my concentration," she utterred without looking at me.

"Heshh! Her level of coolness surpassed mine, what the heck?!" My mind created words in anger.

"Nobody refused to answer my question, so, you should answer just yes or no," I utterred in angrily.

"What am I saying just earlier was obvious, so, why can't you even understand a simple line," she utterred and stared at me.

"Kilalanin mo kung sinong binangga mo?" Nanlilisik mata kong sabi.

"I don't give care to bastard people, get lost," she utterred again.

"Then wait for your reward," I utterred na may plinaplano sa kaniya.

"Tsk, I'm waiting," she sarcastically answered me.

"Shawn why are you keepp talking to the new student? I'm in the middle of my discussion," our proefessor utterred.

"Then help me to be alive in your so boring duscussion!" I shook my head.

"Are you saying that my discussion is boring?" Professor utterred angrily.

"Obviously," the little short girl answered my professor.

Nagulat ako sa kanyang sinagot. He was mad at me and right now kinampihan pa ako.

"You two! Get out of my class now," she screamed.

"Love that," the girl smirked cooly.

"Miss Sandra, you know that this Harvard, you cannot treat your instructor like that," my professor remind the little girl.

"Harvard or not, I really don't care. My grades are better and your discussion is the basic one. I studied it already," she said and then leave the room.

"Who's that girl is? Is she the daughter of my father's opponent? I have to investigate you," I looked at her while she was like a mushroom walking in our school field.

"If you are the daughter of him that was been lost 28 years ago, then I should hide you. Dad will probably kill you as shit," I utterred while following her.

"Bro, headquarter later," sigaw ni Anderson na nasa loob ng klase ni proffesor.

"Copy," I gesture our squad sign.

Author's Note:

tiktok: marcos_agent11

-CEBU PH-
unlovedqueen11