➳54

If all is fair in love and war~

Monday.

1st day.

It was still autumn season as October was going to end soon. The leaves turned all into red, yellow and orange shades and falling down from the branches. Finally the day arrived, for which the students were waiting ever since the session started- Inter-University Annual Sports Championship. This a famous sports competition held for five days straight among different universities of Seoul. This year was Neo Sports University's turn to host this big sports event. The students were feeling excited. It was the moment to prove their abilities and fulfill their dreams. The Sports Minister and many other ministers would also be present in this event to witness the young athletes working hard to reach their goals but also having fun. Food stalls were arranged for the students to eat in between the competitions. The opening ceremony was held in the huge football stadium of the said university. Dancers and singers from other colleges and schools came and entertained the big audience. Gymnasts and the pretty cheerleaders came and showed their skills to the viewers. A parade was even held with a big national flag of South Korea to show respect towards their motherland. Then all the minister stood on the stage and gave short speeches as the audience clapped. "NOW THE INTER-UNIVERSITY ANNUAL SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP STARTS!!!"

Immediately after the opening ceremony, the 1st round of the football competition started between Saebom University and Jugyeong Sports University. The people supporting the two teams stayed there and the others left .

The group of friends exited the stadium. Jisung asked, "Kiara, when is your competition?"

"Oh it's tomorrow", she answered.

"Are you two nervous?", the youngest asked Kiara and his bestfriend, Chenle.

"No. We are quite confident. Right Kiara?", the orange-haired boy asked to which she nodded as an answer.

"Oh but I'm very nervous. It's my first match in this huge competition. What if I mess things up? What if I can't score a goal? What if I pass the ball to the wrong person?-" The boy began panicking when Haechan cut him off.

"Yah! Why are you so nervous? You are in our team. So stop panicking. And Lucas is our captain, we have the ace, Sungchan and ofcourse our coach Yuta. I'm also there and you too. You play amazing. So we will obviously win."

"Are you sure?", he asked with worried eyes. Haechan patted the younger's shoulder while eating a banana and nodded. So, Jisung sighed in relief.

"Ok guys. I gotta go. My competition will be starting in 40 minutes", Yumi said.

"We all know our Ice Princess will obviously win", Jaemin confidently said.

The older cousin giggled and asked, "You are coming to watch me right?"

"Yeah. Don't worry. Some of us will come to support you", Jeno said.

Yumi smiled and turned around when someone called her, "Yumi!" She turned around as Jeno said, "Best of luck", and flashed a loving smile at her with his eyes turning crescent in shape.