Chapter 1: Two Heroes, Four Lives

Everyday the horizon rose to wake up Central City

Everyday the horizon rose to wake up Central City. And in it's awaking, the city remained in its quiet and peaceful state.

That is, before it's filled with the sounds of angry people on the street, dogs barking, birds chirping, and the regular morning traffic.

Today will mark the first month of the city without any supernatural disruptions since Captain Cold and Heat Wave roamed the streets.

One month ago, a forensic scientist, who is secretly a superhero, fought to save his city alone. But that was before he met Andi Brave. They became friends and partners as she too possesses powers of her own. They took their time to understand one another, to get to know each other through their knowledge of powers. And after some minor bumps and bruises, they became close.

Here and there, incidents from car accidents to robberies do occur. That's when The Flash and The Custodian swoop in and save the day. They have been known to be the guardians of Central City. But secretly, the Scooby gang at S.T.A.R. Labs (including Detective Joe West) know them as Barry Allen and Andi Brave.

There is a perfect view of the breaking dawn from the rooftop of Andi's apartment building. Ever since she moved in, she likes to take time in her day to come up there and watch the sunrise and sunset. It's her favorite spot to think to herself, especially when she can't sleep.

That's where Andi stood that early morning, right at the edge of the roof with her knee leaning against the wall. She stared straight ahead where she could see the pink sunlight within the clouds above the office buildings and apartments. She felt a cool breeze but yet, a warmth through the black leather bodysuit she's wearing. Then, her senses heightened. Goosebumps trailed down her arms and the hairs stuck up on the back of her neck.

Someone's watching her.

He sees her standing so still. He thinks Andi doesn't notice him. Slowly, and quietly, he makes his way behind her. Although, this man moves stealthily to execute his plan in mind, this man doesn't ignore the way Andi reacts to the fresh sunlight on her skin. Nor the way it shines through her long dark hair. He has to accept it. . .she's beautiful. . .

One second, Andi is there. But the next, he didn't see her anymore. As if she just vanished into the wind. Confused, he ended up in defeat.

"Looking for me?" Andi asked. Or she's just behind him.

Before Andi could say anything else, let alone blink, she has a pair of lips attached to her own. And inspire of the surprise, she returns the kiss, deepening it by pulling him on top of her. After that moment is over, because it has to, Andi gets a good look of the person who had tried and failed an attempt to scare her.

Barry Allen.

Andi rests her hands on her hips. "You were better this time," she comments, her sweet voice hanging in the air like honey. "It took longer then last time for me to detect you."