10.

Holding hands with Yeji under the table like that made Ryujin feel like she was a child again. Holding her crush's hand while hiding from everyone. It was such an innocent gesture yet it held so much meaning.

Of course, that only lasted a few minutes. Both settling down and drinking while conversing with everyone. Surprisingly, Yeji wasn't completely quiet and although she did choose to mostly listen, occasionally she would voice out her thoughts or share her own stories. Although none too personal.

It was a sight to see, Hwang Yeji sitting with her high school friends and being friendly. Ryujin could hardly contain her smile.

Eventually, and after a few drinks, she excused herself to the bathroom. Finding Karina waiting for her by the sinks once she left the stall. The woman with arms crossed and a smile.

"You have something with Yeji, don't you?" she asked, while Ryujin busied herself with washing her hands. Trying to avoid looking her way.

"Not really."

"Really?" The other asked with a surprised tone, getting closer to her. "You two aren't sleeping together?"

Ryujin shook her head, drying her hands and finally making eye contact with Karina who looked shocked.

"I don't sleep with every woman i meet."

"Sure." Karina said before shrugging. "However, it's hard to believe you didn't attempt to sleep with someone who looks like that."

Ryujin rolled her eyes. "What's your point?" She was curious where the other was getting at. Surely this wasn't all about figuring out if they had slept together. There had to be more to it.

"I was trying to tell if I can take you home tonight. I could use the distraction after my break up. And we both know you don't do commitment."

"Sorry." She offered. "I have to take Yeji home."

"She's a grown girl. Besides, i'm sure our friends would gladly take her home."

She knows they would, were she to ask. However, she didn't want to. Had Yeji not existed Ryujin wouldn't hesitate to take Karina on that offer, but things had changed. Since Yeji had asked her to come to Paris, Ryujin thought maybe there's a chance for them. The last thing she would want to do was to ruin it. Especially for a one night stand.

"I'm sorry. You'll have to find someone else to go home with."

Karina smiled knowingly and Ryujin tilted her head, waiting for the other to voice out whatever she was thinking. But in that moment, the bathroom door opened. Both of them looking towards the person walking inside and watching as Yeji stood there. Her eyes moving from one to the other. "If you ever change your mind..." was all Karina offered before walking out of the bathroom.

"I know." Ryujin said just had the other left.

Yeji was still standing there, which Ryujin found odd. Wasn't she going to use the bathroom?

"Aren't you going to-" Ryujin started to speak, pointing towards the stalls.

"No." Yeji let out, chuckling to herself and dropping her gaze to her feet. "You're very annoying, you know?"

"What did I do?" Ryujin asked, confused what had prompted this.

"You just- It's annoying. You have me acting like a jealous-" Yeji rolled her eyes, probably because Ryujin immediately smiled at the confession that she had been feeling jealous.

"Stop smiling." Yeji continued, crossing her arms. Her intimidating expression no longer working on Ryujin. It was all an act and she was too aware of it now.

Walking towards Yeji, she still had that wide smile on her face. "I rejected her. Hope that makes you feel better." Ryujin offered teasingly while walking past Yeji, leaving her in the bathroom by herself.