35.

(author's note: just a filler chapter kinda)

Ryujin woke up to the warmth of Yeji's body against hers which, in her humble opinion, was the best way to wake up.

Yeji's soft snoring filling the silence in her bedroom and causing her to smile to herself. Clearly the woman was comfortable in their current circumstances, her arms wrapped around Ryujin, head resting against her body and sleeping as if this was an every day occurrence.

She wasn't complaining either, in fact, she would gladly make this her every morning if she was given the chance.

And maybe she would be given the chance soon enough.

Ryujin smiled again, this time thinking about how Yeji might be coming back to Seoul and the possibilities that came with it.

Maybe then she would be able to finally label whatever it was they had, if there was anything to label. All she knew was that she would do her best to make sure kissing Yeji was something she could do whenever she felt like it.

Christmas was just four days away and Ryujin had thought to ask Yeji to be her girlfriend then but with the lack of a definite response on whether or not she would be coming back, her plans seemed to be postponed for now. But she still wanted to make their Christmas special.

In fact, she had gone to great lengths to get Yeji a gift worthy of the woman. And she was damn proud of it.

It was hard to obtain and she had to pull some strings, and pull out her black card for it yet there it was, hidden in her closet. She only hoped Yeji would appreciate it.

Yeji suddenly moved, rubbing her eyes and looking up at Ryujin who had been dozing off half awake waiting for her to wake up, not wanting to move and risk bothering Yeji.

"Hey." she whispered, smiling at Yeji who just readjusted herself and hugged her tightly. Causing her to chuckle and run a hand through her long hair.

"I know you love cuddling me but I was thinking we could get breakfast." Ryujin suggested, watching Yeji look up again before she sighed.

"I am hungry but I don't feel like cooking." She complained, looking entirely too cute for someone who used to intimidate her every morning when they lived together.

Ryujin smiled, shaking her head. "One more reason to keep me around." she argued, shifting in bed and causing Yeji to finally sit up. "Now let's feed you."

Yeji seemed less than enthusiastic to leave the bed but got out after her, following Ryujin into the kitchen where she started to prepare breakfast.

The two sat on the kitchen, eating their food and making small talk. Although most of the time was spent eating in silence, small smiles occasionally exchanged between them.

"Do you prefer apartments or houses?" Ryujin suddenly questioned, earning nothing but a curious eyebrow raise from Yeji.

"I'm trying to figure out where we would live once we are dating. Your place or mine." She teased, smiling while the other woman glared at her. Clearly trying her best to seem intimidating but these days that didn't work on her. Not when she had been drooling over her t-shirt just an hour before.

"I'm going to need you to cut down the ego by half, thank you very much."

Ryujin chuckled, sipping her coffee before she shrugged. "We have to live somewhere."

"Yeah. I live in my house and you live here." Yeji countered, rolling her eyes.

"Waiting until marriage to move in? That's a surprising choice but I suppose I can learn to live with it." Ryujin tested, earning a playful punch by Yeji.

"Keep being annoying and you'll sleep on the couch."

"That's my bed, you know?"

"And I doubt you'll let me sleep on the floor or the guest room because and I quote, the bed just isn't as comfortable. So quit it, Shin."

Ryujin smiled, amused by the argument they were having. "Fine, Hwang. But all that proves is i'm the kindest person ever and you're lucky to have me."

"I don't have you." Yeji let out, busying herself with her breakfast.

"Don't you?" Ryujin asked, throwing a wink at Yeji who only sighed in annoyance.