21.

The next morning seemed to come too fast. Maybe because of the hours of sleep they had given up doing things that until then had only happened inside her mind. Or maybe because the few hours they did sleep came in the early morning when they were too tired to stay awake any longer.

Ryujin was still asleep when she felt someone move next to her, snuggling up to her and placing their face into her neck. Of course she knew it was Yeji, who was sleeping next to her. Smiling at the thought of the woman and the step they had taken the night before.

She didn't know what it meant. It's not as if sex was something she reserved to only people she dated. And although she wasn't sure about Yeji's stance on casual sex and one night stands, Ryujin hoped it was more than that.

Of course, she tried her best to save herself from having such thoughts. It had been only a couple of minutes since she had woken up and the last thing she wanted was to focus on overthinking.

She was happy, truth be told.

Laying there, with Yeji snuggled up to her. After the fun and incredibly fulfilling night they shared. Ryujin was happy.

That's why she couldn't help but to smile while finally moving to hold Yeji tightly.

"Morning." she let out but her voice barely came out. Too deep and low but nonetheless she felt the other woman smile against her.

"Good morning." Yeji said back a moment later, sighing before hugging her body tightly.

Yeah, Ryujin could get used to this.

"What do you say we stay in this bed all day?" Ryujin suggested, still smiling with her eyes closed.

"Sounds like an amazing idea. However, I want to kiss you so you better get rid of that morning breath." Yeji stated, trying to get off the bed but getting hold back by her.

Ryujin only laughed, finally opening her eyes and catching sight of a laughing Yeji who was struggling to leave her arms. "Morning breath?" she asked amusingly.

Yeji only nodded, smiling teasingly before managing to break her hold. Only to have Ryujin hold her wrist as she attempted to leave the bed again.

"Come here." Ryujin said, pulling her lightly and kissing her lips.

"How is that for morning breath?" She asked a moment later, allowing Yeji to leave the bed and go to the bathroom.

Peeking from the bathroom, while brushing her teeth with her messy hair and silk pajama that fit her entirely too well, Ryujin couldn't contain her smile as she quietly stared at the sight.

"Want to cook breakfast?" Yeji asked, making her feel even happier than she already did.

Was she aware of what she was doing to her?

Ryujin watched as Yeji went back to the bathroom and allowed herself to fall into the bed, staring at the ceiling with a wide smile on her face.

This is it.

"Are you coming?" Yeji questioned, opening the door to the bedroom and waiting for her response.

"I'll be right there. Let me go to the bathroom and you can start without me okay?"

"Sure."

The moment Yeji disappeared from the bedroom, Ryujin began to text her best friend.

Lia wasn't surprised by her sudden confession that she was falling for Yeji. In fact, she only stated that everyone had known that for years. And that the both of them were the only ones in denial.

Followed of course by words motivating her in pursuing the other woman.

And apparently Chaeryeong had asked Lia to tell her that she was glad the two of them had stopped being difficult. And that she would appreciate peace and quiet that would come with them getting together.

Unfortunately she wasn't sure if getting together was an option.

After finally using the bathroom and finding Yeji in the kitchen, Ryujin stood behind her for a while. Simply taking in the sight and hoping to see it more often. Then she decided to wrap her arms around Yeji who was apparently making them pancakes.

Kissing her cheek, she took notice of Yeji's face leaning towards her lips and how the corner of her lips moved upwards just slightly. Finding it cute that she still tried to not show how much she affected her at times.

"I'll set the table." she announced and that's what she did.

Sitting opposite to Yeji while both had breakfast was the only way she would want to spend the moments after waking up from now on.

"You have that stupid smile you do."

"What smile?"

Yeji glared at her before she pointed her fork at her, squinting her eyes. "That one sided smile, like you're up to something."

"I'm not up to anything." She defended.

"I don't believe you." Yeji countered, shrugging. "What are you up to?"

Ryujin shook her head and chuckled. "I was just thinking about how much I like this and how I wouldn't want to spend my mornings any other way."

"Ryujin." Yeji whispered and as always it was a warning that this was too much. That she shouldn't go there.

But Ryujin wanted to go there.

"Yeji."

Staring at each other the two didn't say another word until Yeji rolled her eyes. Of course she smirked knowing she won, whatever that meant.

"You already told Lia?" Yeji questioned, raising her eyebrows and staring at her.

Her phone was in her hand and by the looks of it, someone had spoken about what they had done the night before. By someone she meant Chaeryeong. Of course, just like Yeji knew that she would speak to Lia. Ryujin guessed Chaeryeong and Yeji would talk about it too.

"I didn't give her the details." She offered, hoping that made it better.

Yeji slapped her arm, before kissing her cheek. She's so confusing sometimes.

"You could have waited an hour at least."

"It's a big deal."

"Is it?"

Ryujin only nodded.

"Do you always tell Lia immediately after you sleep with girls?"

"No." Ryujin was offended by the question, even if it wasn't meant to be an accusation. "It was special this time so I wanted to tell her about it."

"It was?" Yeji seemed surprised, for some reason.

"Of course."

"I thought..." Yeji shrugged, her fork playing with the food. "Well, that it wasn't a big deal. I know you're someone who doesn't tend to be shy about sleeping around."

For some reason and probably for the first time in her life, Ryujin found shame in it. Maybe because she had caused Yeji to think that could have been just another night of casual sex to her. Or perhaps because she hated the idea of Yeji knowing about her sleeping around with other people and thinking she's just another one.

"Was it...to you? I mean, it's you. Of course it means more to me than anything before. Don't get me wrong, at the end of the day it is sex. And It's not like that's what i've been waiting for or why i'm here. And i'd be just as happy if i had come to Paris and spent time with you without that happening. But I can't pretend it's not special. It's you, Yeji. We had a really good time, at least in my opinion. And it meant something for me, as cheesy as it might sound."

"I wasn't expecting a whole speech about it." Yeji said, taking a sip of her coffee. "But i too would have been happy you came here, whether or not we slept together. I just wasn't expecting getting a text from my best friend congratulating me on getting laid minutes after waking up."

"My bad." Ryujin said with a chuckle, her hands raised innocently. Yeji smiling softly at her. And with a smile still on their faces, they went back to eating their breakfast. Making conversation that came as easily as breathing.