Cuddles -Calum Hood Imagine

The sound of the rain was like music to your ears, it was soothing and absolutely beautiful. Calum has been at the studio since 6:00 AM, and now it's almost 3:00 in the afternoon, leaving you with just a little while before your boyfriend, who you deeply missed, would return home. The past few weeks had been like this, since the boys were all working so hard on their newest album Youngblood. You were so proud of all of them and you knew how much their hard work meant to their fans. But at the same time all you wanted was to spend some time with Calum. You turn on some music and cleaned up the kitchen for a while, not even noticing when Calum pulled up in the driveway. You hear the doorknob twist open, followed by your exhausted but still adorable looking boyfriend. "BAAAABE! I'm home!" Calum practically yells while he comes toward you, wrapping his long arms around you. He lifts  you up quickly which takes you by surprise. "Calum!" You squeal, afraid he'll drop you. He just laughs in response and presses his lips against yours, missing how it felt to kiss you. He plops both of you down on the couch, breaking the kiss for a moment before reattaching his lips onto yours, even more passionately this time. "Well hello to you too?..." You say to Calum with a laugh. "I missed you, Y/N." You immediately smile at his response. "I missed you too, Cal." "Sorry I've been so busy, love. You know being here with you is my favorite though. I wish there could be my job." He gives you a small pout that makes his lips look more kissable than ever. "That's ok babe I know how hard you and the guys are working. You don't have to apologize. Maybe I could get a sneak peak of what you've been working on though?" You ask curiously. He grins at you, "oh I see how it is. You just love me for my music." He says jokingly. "You caught me, Cal. Sorry." You say sarcastically back at him before giving him a peck on the cheek. Now you're laying down with your head buried in his neck, and one arm wrapped around his torso. "So seriously, how was your day at the studio?" You ask after a few moments of silence. "It was good, had a bit of trouble trying to find lyrics for one song, but overall it was fine." "Oh that's good." You reply before cuddling even closer to him. You and Calum stayed like that, talking about whatever came to mind & listening to the calming rain, as he would leave a small kiss on your forehead or cheek every minute or two, until you both fell asleep like that.