The gift he buys you -Michael/4 pref

Michael:
(Vans)
You were having one of the crappiest days of your life. Your best friend and you got into a fight, and you aren't handling it well. Michael knows about the fight- and he knows how terribly it's affecting you. You're a generally happy and cheerful person, and it pained him to see you so sad and helpless.
-
"Y/N, get your butt down here- we're going shopping!"
You're boyfriend yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
"I wanna sulk more." You reply half-heartedly, staring blankly at the window.
"No can do, my friend. Come one, let's go. Sulking will only make things worse." He says while walking up to your room.
"Uuuughhhh. Fine, I'll be out in a sec," you say, grudgingly standing up and making yourself look presentable for being in public.
Once you have your makeup applied and clothes on, you head downstairs, still half frowning, to see Michael sitting on your couch with his phone.
"Ready?" He asks while looking at you and smiling.
"Yeah," you say, this time returning the smile.
You both get into Michael's car and head off to the mall. You were actually pretty excited to go shopping, being that you've spent the past 3 days locked away in your dark room doing nothing.
Michael pulls into a parking spot and gets out of the car, oping the door for you.
"After you, m'lady." He says in a posh tone. "Why thank you, Prince Michael." You say back, mimicking his voice.
"Prince? Oh heck naw, I'm a king." He says, totally losing the accent which makes you laugh.
"Ok," he starts again. "So which store do you wanna go to first?"
"Hm," you ponder the question.
"OOH CAN WE GO INTO THE VANS STORE?!?!" You ask excitedly
Michael laughs, "sure, let's go!"
You both walk into the store, and within 5 seconds (of sUMMER LOL), you're already asking one of the clerks if you can try on a pair of maroon colored Vans.
The clerk hands you the shoe box and you say thank you before putting the shoes on.
"I love these!" You say happily, walking around and trying the shoes out. "I think I'm gonna buy them," you say looking at Michael with a big smile on your face, something he's happy to see.
You take the box of shoes to the counter, as a worker scans your item. "Your total is $52.00 ( £32.88 / €45.59 / A$67.60 depending on where you live. )."
You start pulling money out of your wallet when Michael steps in and slides his own money across the counter. You look up at him, "what are you doing??" You ask.
"I'm buying you a gift!" He says smiling. "Oh, Michael, you don't have to do that," you reply. "Hey, you're having a hard day and I'm being a good boyfriend and buying you a present. I love you ok? It's not a big deal." you smile at him, "thanks, this is really sweet of you and I appreciate it. I love you too." you say gratefully before giving him a peck on the cheek.
"You're welcome, babe." He says while taking the bag and handing it to you.
.
.
.
Lol I barely edited it so i'm sorry if it sucks 😂 ALSO IM LISTENING TO TØP FOR THE FIRST TIME AND OMG SLAY 🙌😍