Fighting -Calum/4 pref

"I'm not saying you're supposed to ignore all girls, you just looked very interested in that fan...and her body." You sigh as you walk into your flat, Calum following behind you. "Oh my god, Y/N! We've had this same fight a million times! Just because I compliment a fan doesn't mean I'm in love with her. You're just overly jealous." He says as he walks into the kitchen. "You did more than just compliment her. You kissed her on the cheek far too close to her lips, hugged her at least 3 times, and you were talking to her for 20 whole minutes as I stood there awkwardly doing nothing! I'm not expecting you to spend time with me 24/7, but you literally just got back from tour and as a result, I get to observe quietly as you spend a lifetime talking flirtatiously with some fan." You say as a few tears lightly prick at your eyes. You just wanted to spend time with Calum, and although you wouldn't admit it, you felt a little jealous. The fan he was talking to was absolutely gorgeous. She has long, golden hair, a perfectly toned body, and enormous, green eyes. Plus she was definitely old enough to date Cal. You couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious around her, especially since you were never 100% confident with your body, and all the hate didn't help. "How many times do I have to explain this to you, Y/N? It makes fans happy when I talk to them, I was just trying to make her happy. It's really not a big deal!" He says as he rolls his eyes and starts pacing. "Maybe to you it's not a big deal, but it is to me. I don't mean to exaggerate the situation but... You have to understand something; I'm super self conscious. And then these glowing, perfect fans come along and when I see you talking to them for a long time or kissing them on the cheek, yeah I get a bit jealous! But you have to understand that it's just because I love you so much and don't want to lose you to someone better!" The tears were now slowly crawling down your cheeks. "Just please know I'm not like this because I'm some overreacting jerk, I have a real reason to feel this way!" You say a little louder than intended as you stormed into your bedroom and shut the door, laying down in the bed and trying to relax so you wouldn't explode anymore. You did feel bad, you knew Calum was just trying to make a fan happy, and you felt bad for snapping. You couldn't help your feelings though. In the middle of your thinking, you hear the sound of the door creak open, followed by Calum walking into your room and laying down next to you. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't know you felt that way. And I want you to know the fans have nothing on you. I love you both but definitely not in the same way. You're perfect, and I would let you go for anything." "Thanks, Cal. I'm sorry too. I'm just jealous." He just smiles before wrapping his arm around your waist and laying his head on your shoulder. "It's ok, babe just tell me when you feel like like that."
"Yeah I know." You reply before kissing him and falling asleep in his arms.