Instrument shop -Luke AU

You picked up a shiny, glazed acoustic guitar and studied it carefully for any marks or scratches it may contain. Your other guitar had worn out so much over the years, being that you've have it since you were 11. The strings were torn, the tuners were impossible to keep in the same position for more than 15 minutes, and there were visible cracks and chips all over it.
You were so involved in making sure your soon to be new guitar had absolutely no flaws that you didn't notice one of the employees standing behind you. "You play?" The tall, blond-haired boy asks suddenly, making you jump. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you," he says smirking. "No biggie. And yeah, since I was 11." "Really? That's cool, you must be pretty talented then?" "I dunno. I mean I'm ok." You reply. "I bet you're great. I play too, I'm actually in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer." He says proudly. You wrack your brain trying to remember if you've heard of them before, and apparently your struggle was quite obvious. "It's alright, we're not that big yet." He says, shoving his hands into his pockets and laughing. "Well I'll look you guys up. If the rest of you band is like you, I'll probably love it." You say which makes him blush. "Thanks. And if you ever want a free live show..." He starts as he pulls a small, white card out of his pocket, "just text me." "Oh thanks, um-" "it's Luke." He finishes for you, saving you from an awkward silence. "Ah, ok. Well thank you, Luke. I'll definitely text you." You say with a smile. "Awesome, and could I maybe get your name?" "Of course, it's Y/N." "I've gotta get back to work, but I'll hopefully see you later, Y/N." "Yeah see ya." You reply as you go back to inspecting the guitars, with a smile on your face.