You're Upset -Luke imagine

You had just gotten home from a terribly long day at work, filled with rude people, cruel comments, and lots of bad traffic. You aggressively kick off you shoes and throw your purse & coat on the ground, too upset to care about anything at the moment. "Y/N, babe, is that you?" Your husband, Luke, calls from upstairs. "Yup." You reply with absolutely no emotion. "Yaaay your home!" He yells like a 6 year old, causing you to perk up in the slightest bit. "How was your day, cutie?" Luke asks you, while he pulls you in for a hug. And that's when you break down, nothing had even happened, you were just stressed. Your boss had been putting a ton of pressure on you, fans had been sending more hate than usual lately, and you had encountered several reckless and annoying drivers on your way home. You were just stressed out, but you obviously weren't taking it well. "Aww, Y/N, what happened babe?" He dragged you over to the couch, and wrapped his lanky arms around your waist, allowing you to cuddle into his chest. It took you a while to respond to his question, since you were crying so hard. "J-just...I've been really s-stressed lately...that's all..." You manage to stutter out. He pulls you even closer into him before gently kissing your forehead. "Aww, Y/N...I'm sorry. You're not alone, though, it's been hard for me at the studio too. I know life can get to be a bit much sometimes. But I'm always here for you, I love you." What Luke said wasn't much, but it meant a lot to you, it showed that he really does love and care about you and your feelings. "Thanks Lukey, I love you too." You reply. "Do you wanna talk about your day or not yet?" "Eh...I dunno. I'd rather not, just because I'm such a mess right now." You say with a chuckle. "That's fine, we can talk about it later." He agrees, also chuckling. You sit there in a comfortable silence for a while before Luke starts talking again. "How about you go take a hot shower, I'll order a pizza, and we can spend the rest of the night watching movies together? And we can talk about whats stressing you out more tomorrow, yeah?" He suggests. "I honestly don't know how, but you always seem to say the best things when I'm having a crappy day." You both laugh, "What can I say, babe? It's one of my many talents." "You're also an idiot ya know." You add, "Another one of my many talents." Luke says back, making you laugh even harder. "Ok now go get a shower so we can watch movies and cuddle." He says seriously. "Fine, I'm going."