Water fight -Luke imagine

It was a beautiful, sunny day in Sydney and you and Luke decided to spend the day outside to enjoy the nice weather. You were currently sprawled out on a lounge chair near the pool, soaking up the sun, when you heard Luke whining next to you.
"Uggh, babe, I'm bored."
"Ok, then what do you suggest we do?" You ask, sitting up.
"Urmm...I dunno.....OH! Wait I have an idea- I'll be right back." He says before running into the house.
"Okie dokie then." You reply simply before laying back down, even though he's already too far away to hear you.
About 10 minutes pass by before you start getting curious.
"What the heck is he doing?" You whisper to yourself.
You decide to get up and look for him, wondering where he was.
"Luke?!" You call out as you walk towards the house.
"Lukey, what are you doing?" You yell again.
"Lu-" you begin to call his name once more, but get cut off by the feeling of cold water splashing on your back.
"OH MY GOD!" You gasp, immediately turning around, to see Luke standing behind you with a water gun in each hand and a smirk plastered on his face.
"Oh it is ON, Hemmings!" You say- eyes squinted, before darting away to the garage and grabbing two of your own water guns and filling them up.
You then sneakily tiptoe out of the garage, and walk toward the left side of the house, careful not to make any noises.
And just to your luck- you see Luke walking in front of you, with his back is facing you.
You pump up your gun, as quiet as can be, aim it, and then frantically shoot toward Luke. He spins around, almost looking startled, and pumps his own gun before shooting it at you. And that's when you ran, you ran as fast as lightening- determined to win the war that Luke had started.
"You'll never catch me, Luke!" You yell, still running as fast as your legs could carry you. Only turning around occasionally to shoot at Luke, keeping him a good distance away.
You finally slow down, taking a small rest.
"Did I really lose him?" You ask yourself, right before you feel another splash of water from behind you, making you jump a bit. You definitely weren't expecting that.
"Thought you could run away from me, did ya? Well you were anything but right, babe. Sorry. Better luck next time." Luke says, slowly walking towards you.
Your arms are crossed and eyes are squinted.
"I would've won if you hadn't snuck up on me at the last second, you know."
"Oh...well too bad I did." Luke replies, still smirking.
You let out a laugh, realizing how funny it is that he's so proud and smug of simply winning a water gun fight, something an 8 year old would be happy about.
"Well, congrats, Mr. Hemmings, I supposed you are the winner!"
You say, smiling.
"YAAAAY, ME! I knew I'd win." He says, now smiling instead of smirking.
He's finally walked closer to you, giving you ability to give him a huge hug- realizing you haven't yet received one that day.
"I love you." He says before kissing you on the cheek.
"You're kind of corny..." You start.
"But I love you too."
☁️
This one sucks, oops oh well.
I think i'm actually going to publish my Michael fan fic once it reaches 5 chapters instead of 6 bc waiting is hard bro.
Ttyl-