The gift he buys you -Calum/4 pref

(A puppy)
"Y/N! Come here!" Cal calls out from downstairs. You shut your laptop and quickly run down the stairs, thinking something is wrong. "What's going on?" You ask, puzzled.
Calum smirks, "weeeelllll, I wanted to buy you an amazing anniversary gift, and I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty amazing. So close your eyes!!!" Giggling, you shut your eyes, wondering what Calum bought you. "Ok, open!" You immediately jerk open your eyes to see an adorable labradoodle (is that how you spell it idk) puppy in Calum's hands. "oH MY GodD heS SO PRECIOUs HE LOOKS LIKE A lil TATER tOT!" You squeal, taking the tiny creature from Calum. "You should name him tater tot." Calum suggests, while laughing. "I will, it's official. Oh my god, Cal, I think he may be cuter than you!" Calum pouts playfully. "I buy you a gift and then you say it's cuter than me that's not nice." He says, trying not to break his pout. "I'm sorry, Calum......but it's true." "Ok that's it i'm returning him." "NO!" You scream. Calum laughs at how obsessed you are with the puppy, after only having it for a few minutes.
"Well, thank you very very very very very very very much for getting me tater tot. I love him. Also he's adorable...but you're still cuter........."
"yaY THANKS BABE."
"Yeah yeah." You say, rolling your eyes before kissing him.
When Calum had said that he got you a pretty amazing gift, he definitely wasn't kidding.
💓
LOL I WROTE THIS IN LIKE ONE MINUTE I KNOW IT SUCKS LOL PEACE.