The gift he buys you -Ashton/4 pref

(A ring)
It was your and Ashton's 1 year anniversary and you decided to go on a day-cation to celebrate. You packed your car, and ventured off to a beach, about 3 hours away from your home in Sydney. You and Ash loved this particular beach and you couldn't be more excited to take a day off and spend some time there together, especially since it was a beautiful day. You were anxious to reach your destination, making the trip feel way longer than just a few hours, but it was definitely worth it. Once you arrived, you and Ashton unloaded some of your things into the small beach cottage you were staying in, then rushed out to the ocean. "Ashton the water is amazing!" You yelled to him from the water as he walked toward you. Once he reached you, he immediately started splashing you, which turned into a full-on water fight. You got out of the water after a while and decided to go to the boardwalk where you shopped around and got ice cream, then you went for a walk on the sand, collecting sea shells along the way. In the afternoon, you went to the pool and then ordered some smoothies from a small (smol lol) beach shack. In the evening, you and Ashton decided to relax on the beach. You brought out a blanket and a couple lanterns, and just sat and talked about whatever was currently on your mind. "Hey, how's the new album coming along? I forgot to ask yesterday." You say to Ashton, turning to look at him. "Amazing actually, we're almost finished and we're 110% sure the fans will love it...hopefully." "Of course they will, from what I've heard its great." You say, smiling at him. A few moments of silence and watching the sun set pass by before Ashton shifts around and starts talking again. "Y/N, I love you a lot. And I got you something for our 1 year. I hope you like it, I didn't really know what you would want but I tried to make this gift as personal as can be. So here you go." He says, smiling and handing you a smol (what have my prefs come to) white box. Your eyes flicker between Ash and the box before you finally take it out of his hand and slowly open it up. You smile widely and gasp as you study the beautiful sterling silver ring that's perched up inside the box. You look closely at it and see a date engraved on the outer part of the ring. "Awww, Ashton, it's the day we met." You say while putting it on and then tackling Ashton in a big hug. "Thank you so so so much Ash, it's the best present ever- I love it! And you." You say excitedly and give him a kiss. "I'm glad you like it." He says and blushes a bit.

[such corny much wow]