2.04 | WARS NEVER REALLY END

♚✭♛

She has spend a total of two days before Rhysand relented, first.

Aadya didn't want to leave, the court that has so much life. Everywhere she turned it was like a sun shining it's light on her. She spent her two days, with Helion and the members of the Day Court helping them restore the damage that was made by Amarantha.

While she was not spending the day chatting with Helion or reparing the damage, Aadya spent the rest of her time apologizing. For all the people she killed in the fifty years, Prythain endured the blight of Amarantha. Eventhough, she killed people under Amarantha's command, she wanted to ease her temper. Not all the apologies to people of the Day Court went smoothly.

While some understood her dilemma and forgave her, some people didn't. The Fae family of the last man she killed from the Day court, pushed her out of their home, and even came close to attack her, but stopped themselves. But their words kept ringing in her head, even as she sat with her friend, a drink in her hand.

"You deserve everything that is to come. You will destroy everything you love, just like your love suffocated your brother."

There were not wrong. She hated that they were right.

Aadya was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a familiar pull in her heart. Rhys was calling on her. As soon as she stood up, Helion stood up with her, pouting. Sometimes she really couldn't believe he was a High Lord of Prythain. "Do you really have to go?"

"Yes." Aadya deadpanned, making Helion huff in defeat.

"Rhys is not going to stop calling. He is relentless." Aadya tried to convince him, or herself. Helion gave her a look that said he knew why she was really going, but held in his comments.

"Screw that, bastard." Helion said. And Aadya once again wondered what happened between the High Lord of the Night and Day, but she didn't voice her questions. It was not her place to get in between them.

"I might," Aadya teased Helion's wording, who made a throwing up face sticking his tongue out, at her twisting his words and insinuation.
And pushed her shoulders playfully.

"That's gross. Get out of here."

Aadya let out a laugh, and embraced Helion in a warm hug, who hugged her back. "Don't be a stranger, Aadya." He said as they both pulled away, with smiles on their face.

"I'll try not to."

♚✭♛

Rhys and Feyre stood before the table, as the map spread across it. A map of Prythain--and Hybern.

Every court in the land had been marked, along with villages and cities and rivers and mountain passes. Every court. . .but the Night Court.

The vast, northern territory was utterly blank. Not even a mountain range had been etched in. Strange, likely part of some strategy that Feyre didn't understand. Rhys turned to her and jerked his chin toward the map on the wall. "What do you see?"

"Is this some sort of way of convincing me to embrace my reading lessons?" Feyre couldn't decipher any of the writing, only the shapes of things. Like the wall, it's massive line bisecting their world.

"Tell me what you see."

The answer didn't come from Feyre, but from the doorway, where Aadya stood with arms crossed leaning against the door with her legs crossed. "A world divided in two."