2.

Harry.

"Do we have to go?" I groaned with an eye roll as Liam dragged me to the cab by my arm. I didn't protest much or stand my ground though, but it was a Friday and Liam insisted we 'go out for once in your life and wipe that stupid frown off of your face'.

Okay.

"Yes, we fucking have to go. I'm trying to get laid tonight." Liam grumbled as he pushed me into the vehicle and crawled in after me, slamming the door shut and then telling the driver the address.

I rolled my eyes, "Do you have to try so hard to get laid?"

"I'm fucking a millionaire's daughter, Harry. Do me a fuckin' favour."

I stared out the window and let out a sigh, fumbling with the rings on my fingers as I twisted them around a little. The car ride was silent for the most part and maybe this was actually a good idea. It was the first Friday in ages that I didn't have to work so Liam insisted on a night out, which had been quite long time.

I went out a lot but usually it was for business and I couldn't really let loose that much.

Maybe this was good for me. I could get a few drinks in and get my dick wet. Maybe Liam's millionaire girlfriend had some friends that were down for a dirty night. Apparently the girl had a magic pussy if he kept crawling back to her like that.

"Are none of the others coming along?" I asked after a moment of silence.

Liam shook his head, "No. You know some are always working and it's also not good for us to be seen altogether. Moving in pairs of two is easier."

"Yeah." I sighed, "You're right. Can't believe I agreed to this."

"Ah, come on. I'll get Nora's dirtiest friend to do a dance for you. Did you know there's stripper poles in the back of the club?"

I turned my head to see Liam who had a small smirk on his lips, "Knew that would convince you."

I let out a breath, suddenly this night didn't seem so dreadful, "Yeah, okay, sounds alright."

He chuckled breathily as we drove through New York and all the city lights were on which would make one forget that it was actually night time. It was always so bright here.

The cab came to a stop in front of Crimson where a ton of people were waiting in a line outside. I saw many girls in skimpy dresses and men with Rolexes on their arms, which only went to show that this was indeed the establishment of a millionaire. Nora Buscati was a household name in New York. She was the bratty daughter of one of the largest business men in this city and through our own business, Liam had come into contact with Nora.

And now he was pussy whipped.

According to him, they once fucked on just a large pile of money. I had no idea how on earth that could ever be comfortable but Nora being filthy rich also meant she got the best drugs around from top notch quality, which could've had something to do with it of course.

Liam made his way to the bouncer and cleared his throat, "Bugs Bunny, on the list for Nora."

I raised my brows and stifled my laughter as Liam glared at me, "Don't you dare."

"I'm not saying anything." I piped through my lips as I tried to keep my smile down. The bouncer didn't really blink at the ridiculous nickname and simply let both of us in, skipping the huge queue which some people seemed to strongly disagree with.

"So should I call you Bugs Bunny then too? Or is that just reserved for Nora." I asked once we were inside.

"Shut up, Harry." Liam sighed.