13.

TW: violence and blood

Harry.

It was early morning when my fist banged on Liam's door. I was short of breath and had only been up for about thirty minutes. Always having to take a cab now really fucked up my time-management and I missed my black Lamborghini more than ever.

Why couldn't I have been a rich businessman for Stella instead of a fucking personal trainer. Then I could've at least stayed in my own house and driven my own car. It was all messy now.

Liam opened the door with a frown and tired eyes, "Mate, what the f-"

"I'm in deep shit." I exclaimed as I strode past him into his house. He huffed from behind me and closed the door again, "Yeah, come in, why don't you."

"Liam," I spoke with a strained voice as I fisted my own hair, "this is fucking serious. Stella's on to me."

"What?" He yawned, stepping into his living room. Not much to my surprise I saw dumb and dumber crashing on his couch, slowly waking up. Louis was still in that fucking white t-shirt with the blood on it.

"You." I hissed as I pointed at him even if he wasn't fully awake yet, "what the fuck did you think you were doing last night?!"

"Harry mate, calm down." Liam shushed from behind me, in the open kitchen now where he was preparing some much needed coffee for all of us. Niall yawned loudly, "Mornin'."

Louis blinked his eyes open to see me hovering over him, "What? I got to know your girlfriend, doesn't that make your whole cover more believable?"

"Stop calling her my girlfriend!" I barked, "And no, you showed up in a shirt covered in fucking blood. And that joke?! You really did kill someone before coming to mine, didn't you?"

He shrugged as he sat up, "Yeah? So?"

"Louis." Liam scolded from the kitchen with a frown on his forehead. I was in a full-blown panic now. Last night went horrible. I mean, the sex was great but that was it. Stella was suspicious and she had every right to be.

"She found my weapons." I mumbled as I sat down on the couch in defeat.

"What?! What did you say?!" Liam urged and I shrugged, "That I taught self-defence in the gym and that I was licensed."

Louis snorted, "And she believed that? Man, you were right... she's fucking naïve. Even last night I noticed it. She really has no idea what the hell is going on."

"Last night was a shitshow." I hissed, "I had an empty fridge, the fucking protective film was still over my television, she ran into a neighbour who forgot that I live there and I didn't know the name of the pizza place around the corner. It was so obvious that I just moved in there."

"Did you explain all those things?"

I shrugged again, "Kind of. I don't know if she believes me. It was a lot of mistakes in one night, I can't keep covering them all. I got away with the two phones thing easily but... Even if she's not affiliated with Kristina, she's not fucking stupid."

"I mean..." Louis retorted and I glared at him, "No, she's not stupid."

He rolled his eyes, "You don't have to go all boyfriend on her, Harry. She's not even here. I thought you hated her?"

"I never said I hate her." I sighed, "She's just... she's way too sweet and kind to be caught up in all of this."

"Wait..." Louis paused before he arched up an eyebrow, "Do you feel guilty?"