29.

Harry.

I took a little more than a minute. I took several minutes actually. I needed them, I quite literally couldn't use my legs. Stella patiently set next to me as I regained function in my limbs and she then assured me she'd join me in the shower soon, she was just quickly going to strip the bed and put fresh sheets on for us to sleep in later.

I couldn't do anything else besides sleepily nod as I wobbled to the bathroom with a fresh pair of briefs in my hand.

The water in my shower turned warm a lot quicker than it did at her apartment, and I was engulfed by the warm steam soon enough. I leaned against the wall though, not fully trusting my legs to hold me up just yet. My entire head was spinning and I was dizzy, but not from lack of oxygen this time.

I was on post-orgasmic bliss but it just felt ten times stronger.

Probably because I came three times and she fucked my ass with a dildo.

My body was an artwork. Red lipstick was everywhere, surrounding a couple of hickeys she had left over my chest. The skin of my belly was slightly scratched, my cock was red from her lipstick, the insides of my thighs red from her slaps.

But the entire night had been nothing short of incredible. Even though I was absolutely destroyed.

I didn't think I had ever opened myself up so vulnerable to a sexual partner. Before Stella, I always had just one night stands or the occasional fuckbuddy, but it was always quick and dirty. I never took the time to experiment, at least not on myself. I always had the upper hand, I always dominated, I had never let a woman tie me up before. Because I didn't know them well enough to trust them so blindly.

With Stella I had absolutely no issues handing her all that power. Because I knew she'd take care of me. And god damn, she did.

A couple of minutes later, Stella walked into the bathroom. She shot me a loving smile and then quickly stopped at the sink, pulling some stuff out of her bag. I could faintly see her wiping a cotton pad around her eyes to get rid of the eye make-up and then she did the same to her lips until her face was bare of make-up once more.

With her hair in a high bun, she entered the shower and I gladly made way for her under the jet so she could rinse off too. Stella popped herself up on her toes, one hand on my shoulder before she pecked the hinge of my jaw, "Hey, baby."

"Hi." I grinned, still leaned against the shower wall. The remainder of the shower was silent, gentle touches exchanged as Stella took it upon herself to pamper me. She washed me, massaging my shoulders and some of the knots in my back while I tiredly leaned to the side.

With her lip between her teeth and her arms in the air, she tried to wash my hair to the best of her abilities even though there was the obvious height difference. I didn't mind though, I let her. After that, she guided me out of the shower and handed me a large towel before she wrapped one around herself and then nudged me to stand against the bathroom counter.

I smiled when she started applying my skincare. Delicate fingers ran over the skin of my face, rubbing in the serum and then the moisturizer. She finished off with the oil I had gotten used to, the smell of it reminded me of her these days. After quickly repeating the steps on herself, we both got dressed in comfy clothes. We actually both wore the matching Rolling Stones t-shirt, she in my old one and me in the one she gifted me.

I was yawning, my sock-clad feet dragging over the hardwood floors of my apartment when Stella guided me to the couch. We had been mostly silent the entire time and she smiled at me as she sat down on the couch, "You wanna watch some tv?"

"Can I just..." I muttered as I took her legs, pulling them to the side so she was lying down on the couch, her head popped up on the pillow. I let out a short breath when I crawled over to her, slotting between her thighs and nestling myself on top of her.