30. (*)

Hiii everyone!!! i took a lil break and in the meantime i made this drawing of Stella's apartment lol 

+ just imagine a coffee table in front of the couch

Stella.

"Thank god you still like sushi, Harry gets the shivers when he even hears the word." I groaned out while staring at the range of food on Erin's table.

I was in her loft apartment, my shoes kicked off, my legs tucked underneath me and a glass of red wine in my hand.

Erin snorted, walking around in her yoga pants and bare feet as soft music played through her apartment and she sat down on the opposite couch with an equally full glass of wine in her hand, "Is he still being a baby about that?"

"Yes." I chuckled, "I can never eat sushi when he's around."

"Always welcome here." She smirked, pulling a rogue curl around her ear to move it out of her face, "Let's dig in."

It was a Sunday evening and me and Erin were having a bit of a classic girls night. We didn't have too many of those because we usually opted to also invite Logan and Zayn, but I had a feeling that that was the exact thing Erin wanted to talk to me about, so it was just us two.

"How'd it go with him last night? He seemed more interested in eating you than the food on his plate on Friday night." She teased, referring to our dinner on Friday where Harry had the butt plug in and was horny as fuck. I smiled slightly as I used my chopsticks to pop a piece of sushi in my mouth, "I tied him up last night." I spoke after swallowing the food.

Erin clapped her hands together in excitement, "Holy shit, I love it when you do that. How was it?"

"So good." I smiled, "It was fun. He really allowed it as well and it was just a good experience for the both of us. He was very tired afterwards and then he gets so... sweet and affectionate." I had a soft smile on my lips when I thought of him cuddling me so tightly on the couch.

Erin hummed and nodded, "I've noticed that he's way more affectionate with you in general. Like ever since you guys become official and then I saw on New Year's eve too. He's always touching you, it's so cute."

"He's amazing." I sighed dreamily, unable to wipe the smile off of my face and Erin lowered her eyes, "I still think his emotions can be all over the place sometimes. Like he can get so angry for no reason and then he snaps at you."

I shrugged, "It's only happened a few times and he apologized after. I suppose he doesn't always know how to deal with his emotions."

I decided not to tell Erin that Harry usually had an explanation for his lashing-out. I didn't tell her about his deceased father or his drug-addicted parents, that was private. Even if Erin was my best friend and I shared everything with her, some things were too personal. I wouldn't like if Harry shared everything about Jeremy to his friends, for example.