35. (*)

I KNOW IN THE LAST CHAPTER I SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE A TWIST AT THE END OF THIS ONE but i messed up and it's actually at the end of next chapter :D :D :D (don't hate me i'm writing so many chapters ahead that i'm confused at what happens when hahaha)

Harry.

"Happy early birthday." Stella panted breathily as she held my jaws. She was on top of me, naked, beads of sweat trickling down her temple from the heavy work-out we had just done.

She basically walked in and jumped on me. I hardly had the time to greet her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her lips on mine, pushing me backwards to the couch before crawling on top of me and straddling me.

Before I realized what was happening, she had unbuttoned her shirt and unclasped her bra and was grinding her hips down on mine. I let her do what she wanted, handing my body over to her while she undressed me and then rode me on the couch.

She came twice and I had a fucking massive orgasm from her tight, clenching pussy once more.

My hands were on her hips, softly tracing the bruises left there the weekend before by me. I tried my best not to deepen them, I wanted to let her heal, but it was so easy to grab her hips while fucking that it was just always where my hands were drawn to.

I gave her a lazy smile, "Thanks, baby."

Stella smiled back as she cupped my cheeks and pecked my bottom lip, giving it a sharp little tug with her teeth before she pulled back, "Are you ready to go?"

I huffed out a laugh, "Give me some time to recover, Stell, surprised me here."

"I know," She smiled before kissing me again, "but we have a reservation."

I softly kneaded her hips, "Haven't even seen what you're wearing yet."

Another soft kiss before she reached for some tissues and lifted herself off of me, quickly cleaning up and then reaching for her underwear. It was a black lace set for tonight and my eyes were on the length of her body as she walked around with her bra and thong, gathering the pieces of clothing she had torn off upon entering.

She caught my gaze and blushed a little, "Come on, you should get dressed too, we don't want to be late."

I nodded and drew another breath, "What should I wear?"

"Something fancy." She shrugged while picking up the black skirt and the tights again. I watched as she put the tights on, pulling them over her legs before she slid up the short, black skirt and put on the blouse again before slipping on her heels, "Harry, come on." She urged and I snapped out of it, "Yep. Do I wear a suit?"

"Yeah, or just one of your black shirts and your coat over it? It's a bit of a fancy place." She spoke from the living room as I walked into the bedroom.

It was Saturday and Stella was taking me out for my birthday dinner. I was rummaging my drawers as I heard her black heels carrying her into the bathroom, "Did I leave my make-up bag here the other day?" She asked as she opened some cabinets in my bathroom.

"Uh, I don't know. Could be."

"Yep, found it!" She called back and I turned around to see her running a brush through her hair before she fixed up her make-up and spritzed on perfume.

A low whistle came from her lips as she looked at me, "Don't you look handsome. My almost twenty seven year-old boyfriend." She smiled, flicking her hair over her shoulder. She looked chic tonight, classy yet she still looked like herself. Her eyes flickered with sparkles as she looked me up and down, almost making me feel shy.