60. (*)

Stella.

Harry fell asleep while still inside of me.

I didn't mind, feeling him softly snore into my neck as he held me in a bear hug, our legs tangled together. I continued gently stroking his hair, our heads outside of the tent as I stayed on my back to look at the phenomenon happening over my head.

The Northern Lights were fucking incredible. It was well past midnight now but I stayed transfixed on the green hue lighting up everything around us. My nose was cold, but I didn't care. I had the love of my life in my arms here, snuggled into me in this foreign country on a spontaneous trip. I never wanted to leave.

Sure, I missed New York, but there were no responsibilities here. We could sleep in, get high, drive wherever we wanted, make love whenever we wanted. We were just so free. New York meant expectations and real life, and I tried to ignore the anxious pit in my stomach when I thought about the possibility of my book deal.

Linda knew I'd be out all week and I hadn't checked my phone. We used Harry's to call some of our friends sometimes, like I had a chat with Erin on most days. Real life was just something I ignored for now, enjoying my time with Harry to the fullest. This week with him would be something I'd always appreciate, and he did it all for me. Never in my life would I have the money to afford something like this.

The van in itself was super expensive. Harry paid for the rent of it, also the rent of the camping grounds, the hotel in Vermont, the gas, all the stuff we bought for the camping, the food we bought. Just everything. Which was a good thing for me because I had hardly any savings at this point. I hadn't worked in months.

A soft pucker to the side of my neck snapped me out of my thoughts. I smiled to myself at the ticklish touch, feeling Harry's fingertips playing with my ribs underneath the jumper.

"Hi." I whispered. Harry hummed into my neck, nuzzling his nose underneath my ear before kissing my neck again, "Hey. Sorry I fell asleep."

"Don't worry about it." I softly spoke back against his forehead, continuing the soft strokes through his hair which I knew felt calming to him. Harry let out a sigh, "Fuck, I'm so comfortable, you're so warm." He bent one leg a little higher and I felt him shifting inside of me, causing me to inhale a shaky breath.

Harry breathily chuckled against me when he noticed, pressing a more wet, lingering kiss on my neck, "Hmm, baby..." He rasped sleepily, "you're going to get me hard again."

I smiled slightly and bent my legs a little more, bucking up my hips softly, "Yeah?"

Harry dug his fingers into my sides with a slight grunt, "Fuck, yes. How can you be this sexy..."

I felt him thickening inside of me gradually and Harry eventually rolled to his side, making me roll with him. He stayed inside of me and we stayed embraced, but were facing one another on our sides now. His lips found mine easily and our tongues played together. He tangled his fingers in my hair to pull me closer his other hand on my lower back and sliding down to my thigh.

My hand slipped under his shirt too, feeling the need to touch his bare skin. It was a little strange to still be clothed on top, but it was way too cold to be fully naked. Underneath the sleeping bag was nice and warm, but our top halves were exposed to the cold air.

We both blinked our eyes open, lit up by the Northern Lights as he started thrusting back and forth gently. Experiencing him growing hard inside of me, was something more intimate than I could've imagined. It felt delicate to have him this close, our bodies just bare without any shame. His release from earlier was still inside of me, contained by his dick staying put.