9.

Harry.

I fucked up.

Louis had a field day when I explained what had happened at Stella's apartment. I had admitted in embarrassment that my body wasn't cooperating and he literally rolled over the floor in laughter, crying at the same time as he cackled loudly.

I just patiently sat on the couch for him to finish because let's be honest, it was funny. I couldn't blame him for making fun of me. I'd do the same if it was the other way around.

"S-So what happened?" He hiccupped as he wiped tears away and I sighed, "I wanted to finger her and she said she was on her period."

"Oomf, that's a lie." Louis mumbled and I frowned, "What? No, it's not."

"Are you sure? Why was she grinding on you then before if she's on her period?"

I opened my lips to say something but I couldn't retort anything. I just sent him a glare, "Whatever, I believe her."

"Fine." Louis chuckled, "Oh my god, this is too funny."

I rolled my eyes, "And then Matt called for something urgent so I had to leave. It was the worst." I palmed my forehead.

I was seated in Matt's house, on the couch with Louis as the others were somewhere around here too. Matt was in his office finishing up a phone call and I was waiting to be let into his office. Apparently I wasn't the only one he had summoned here on this Thursday evening.

We heard commotion from the other room and Louis and I shared a look before getting up to see what all the fuss was about. Dylan was there, one of my minions who tailed Stella while everyone else was hunched over the table.

"What's going on?" I frowned.

"I got the pictures developed, everyone wants to see what she looks like." Dylan shrugged as he removed the camera strap from around his neck.

I licked my lips and pushed through the bodies, staring down at the table which was littered in pictures of Stella. Her on the street, walking around, phone to her ear, getting in and out of cabs, in and out of her building, her in work-out gear, her with her pointe shoes hanging out of her bag as she hurried.

There were even pictures of me, sitting at the bar together, walking the street, having coffee, arm around her. There was one blurry picture of us outside the movie theatre which showed her against the wall as we casually talked. It was either before or after that kiss.

Dominic let out a low whistle from next to me, "She's hot. Very different from that simulated picture."

I frowned at him, "You think so?"

He frowned back, "You don't think she's hot?"

"Harry thinks she's cute." Louis piped up and Dominic shrugged, "I think she's hot."

"Yeah, well, you don't know her." I simply muttered. It wasn't really what she looked like, but like how she carried herself. So shy and quiet, such a people pleaser. Confidence was sexy and she lacked that. Every time I teased or flirted, she blushed and looked down instead of flirting back.

The doors of Matt's office opened as he had a furrowed brow, running a hand through his greying hair. He also glanced at the pictures, "This her?"

"Yes." I mumbled and he hummed, "You're right, she looks nothing like Kristina. Where's she now? Is Jackson tailing her?"

I chuckled under my breath, "No. He needs to go."

"What?" Matt frowned, "Why?"

"He followed Stella around in a bright red hoodie and she called me in a panic thinking someone was out to get her." I deadpanned, "the fucking idiot."