Epilogue two.

-- Two years later - June --

Harry.

"Good job, little man." I praised one of the kids in the boxing ring. He adjusted the helmet on his head and breathed heavily with large gloves on his arms. I patted his shoulder, "Turn out your back foot a little more." I advised.

"Yes, Mr. Styles." He spoke in a small voice before taking my tips and shooting his arm out again, against the boy opposite him who was holding the boxing cushions. I nodded at his improved strength and walked up to the next pair. I smirked a little, "Bryan, you don't have to go easy on her because she's a girl. Marielle can take it." I teased.

Bryan glared at me and Marielle returned my smirk. I glanced at all the kids doing their exercises and got out of the boxing ring to watch from the side. Intently staring at their positions and the way they punched, I had a concentrated frown on my face for a moment before nodding to myself in approval and heading towards Adam a few feet away.

"So," Adam sighed as I stood next to him and leaned against the desk, "How're you doing?"

I took a look at the clock and chewed my lip, "Nervous."

My colleague chuckled and ran a hand through his brown hair, "That's normal, it's a nerve-wrecking time when you're waiting for something like that. Have you heard anything yet?"

I shook my head, keeping my eyes trained on my little students in a feeble attempt to distract myself, "No, Stella hasn't called." My nerves were actually through the roof. They had been for days.

Almost as if on cue, I heard the sounds of my ringtone booming through the gym. I immediately jumped up, startled by the loud noise while my phone was usually on silent. Well, not these days, not when it was about to happen at any minute. Adam grinned at my reaction and moved out of the way while I ducked for my phone on the desk, hastily pressing it to my ear, "Hello?!"

"Harry, it's me." Logan's voice sounded in my ear and I exhaled sharply, my heartbeat skyrocketing, "Yeah?" I urgently asked, trying not too feel too annoyed by the fact that I clearly already knew it was Logan from having caller ID.

I heard him shuffling around on the other end, "Mate, it's time. We're all at the hospital. It's happening."

My eyes widened, "W- Really?! Now?!" My voice jumped when my fingers grew a little numb. The moment we had all been waiting for was finally here. Somehow I was prepared for it so it was surprising how shocked I still felt at the information.

"Yes! Now! We're all with her already."

"Fuck, I'm coming!" I shouted before ending the call and running into the lockers without even shooting Adam as much as a glance. He knew the drill, we knew this could happen and we knew I wouldn't have any time to explain if the time came. We literally had an entire plan made out for this and even took a day to time different routes to the hospital to see what was quickest.

I yanked on sweatpants over my gym shorts and fumbled with the laces of my shoes before I grabbed my jumper and ran out. With my keys, wallet and phone in my pockets, I whistled on my fingers for a cab.

Nerves flew around my stomach when one stopped and I jumped in, giving him the address of the hospital. I caught my breath when in the backseat, but it still felt like I was running a fucking marathon. It was happening. It was time.

We had been waiting for this for nine months.

My hands were sweaty when we swerved through traffic. The driver didn't attempt small talk but it was pretty clear he could tell that it was an urgent drive. I needed to get there quickly, I couldn't miss it. I couldn't not be with her when she went through something like that. It was a huge life change and something so scary and unpredictable. But also very exciting.