Chapter 38

Camila's POV

Jake actually scared the hell out of me. To make it up, he's taking me out for the whole entire day and hopefully there is no interruptions. I'm so excited! We will actually have peace and quiet. We will take a break from social media for awhile, We promised not to use our phones the whole day.

"You ready?" He smiled down at me.

I nodded and dragged him to the car. I literally shoved him into the passenger seat and I quickly ran to the the drivers seat. Once i got in, Jake snatched the car keys away from me.

"Nice try babe. I'm sorry but I've seen your driving skills when we were playing GTA 5."

"Oh come on please? I only crashed into the building 1 time!"

He scoffed.

"Tell it to the last 30 cars you crashed into also." He got out of the passenger side and walked to to drivers side.

I sighed in defeat.

I climbed over to the passenger seat while mumbling "Last 30 cars my ass"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not joking. Why don't you find my 3rd grade teacher ask her" Jake screaming defensively.

We are actually having this nice peaceful picnic, no paps, fans and Dinah. Jake actually found this spot where there is this hill and it has a breath taking view of the ocean. And now Jake is telling this story of when he swore in class one time.

"Ok ok. I believe you! I just can't believe you swore just like that!" I laughed (this actually happened to me in 3rd grade)

"I didn't know what it meant, and it just slipped out of my mouth."

We both laughed for another 1 minute. Then the laughter died down a bit. He sat behind me. Making me sit between his legs. I leaned back against him then he wrapped his arms around me. I really love this position. It was really relaxing. Like its very peaceful and thats all we could ever ask for. I see that The sun was setting and it made the view even better. I took a quick picture. I'll just post it later on. I look up and i see Jake being mesmerized by the view. I smiled then looked back at the sunset.

"This is really beautiful" I broke the silence.

"I know." Was all he said.

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"Why haven't you mentioned about your mom?"

"I uh.. I don't know"

"Is she like on a business trip. Or something?"

"Um no actually.. She um passed away.. Couple years ago." He said lowly but kept his concentration on the view.

"Oh Jake. I'm sorry. I didn't know that."

"It's alright. You told everything about your family and i haven't. So that makes us even" he smiled.

I like how he's very honest and he has respect for women. He's not the kind of who goes around girls and checks them out. He the kind of person who you can count on, you can tell secrets, the kind of person who gets your back and if you're sad, he will be there to comfort you and lend you a shoulder to cry on. If he see's any assumptions that was made about us and the rest of the girls, he will clear things up with them. Some other fandoms are actually scared to tweet negative things to me. When we had an interview, they asked me about Austin, saying that my "sad" tweet are all about me missing him. Jake actually came on stage and made it pretty clear that those tweets aren't about Austin. He told the haters to stop calling us sluts because of the way we dress or dance. Overall, He's very genuine and that's all i could ever ask for. We may fight from time to time but in the end, I always knew that I, Camila Cabello am in love with Jake Santiago.

Hey guys!!! Sorry bad ending. And Sorry for not telling you guys from the my last update but this was actually the last chapter. I would've warn you guys but i just forgot. Just vote and comment if ya'll want a sequel or something... Bye!!!!