Chapter 34

Dallas' POV

Wow that Nikki girl is really pretty. After what I heard from Jake today, I find it weird but at the same time I liked it. So what if I huge crush on Nikki. I've only knew her for, what?!, 3-4 days. I don't care, she's the first girl that has made me fall in love so fast. I would usually wait for a couple of weeks. To you know, get to know em and maybe if I'm interested in that person then I would start develop feelings. But Nikki, I haven't talk to her or hung out with her and yet she still makes fall for her easily. You know what?! I'm gonna go ask her if she wants to hang out sometimes. I knocked on their hotel room door. Then a short girl appeared

"Yes? Is there something wrong?" She asked politely.

"No, I just wanna talk to Nikki. Is she here?"

"Yeah, come on in" She stepped aside and let me in.

"Hey Dallas, whats up?" Camila said

"I just want to talk to Nikki" I smiled.

We heard a loud stumble that's coming this way. Then I saw Jake caressing his arm while holding his package.

"It hurts so bad" he whined.

"Well you deserved it" Camila said casually "where's your sister?"

He pointed to the bed then crashed himself on the couch next to the girl with green eyes, I think her name is Lauren. Camila went next to the bed where Nikki was in. Then came to torwards me.

"She won't get out of bed, you can go next to her. We'll leave you two alone. We gotta go somewhere anyways. Please don't hurt her."

"I won't"

When everyone left, I went to the side of the bed and stood on my knees.

"Hey Nikki" I shook her lightly.

She isn't sleeping cause I could hear faint crys. She removed the blanket off her.

"What are you doing here? Where's everyone?"

"I wanna talk to you."

She signaled me to continue.

"After what your brother said about you liking me. You looked kind of embarrass, and that's ok. We've got guests here who also had the same scenario as you, but you're different. When I first saw you walk through the lobby, I always wondered what your name was. Then when you and Camila came to me. I was hoping that you would talk to me but you ran away. Camila told me what was going on and you don't have to be embarrass. I'm just a regular guy."

"Well of course I would be embarrass because I would you're the first guy that made me feel like this. I wanted you to like me, but now that you know what I do whenever I think of you, I just thought that you would think of me a weird, creepy girl."

"I like you" I said straight forward.

She looked a bit shock.

"You what?"

"I like you, so much. I can't stop thinking about you. I even come to work when its my day off just so I could see you walk through the lobby."

She chuckled. Then made eye contact with me. I believed we stared into each other's eyes for a minute or two.

"The main reason why I'm here, is that I was wondering if you want to go out sometimes?" I managed to say it smoothly.

"Dallas I----"

"WE'RE BACK!!!!!" I knew that voice, Jake

"Shut up Jake!" Camila scolded him.

"Sorry mom"

Then we heard footsteps coming to the room area.

"Oh shit my bad, continue" Jake said backing away. Giving me two thumbs up. But Nikki flipped him off.

"So what do you say?" I asked her.

"Yes, I would love to go out with you" She smiled.

Damn her smile is really pretty. She's definitely different from those other girls who tried to flirt with me

Sorry for not updating earlier. I've been doing my homework and trying to be a goody goody just for school and it's really hard! Bye.. Gots to go do my homework.😒