Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Lauren's POV

Fuck yes! We are all in Brazil, we all decided to invite the vamps since Jake is pretty close to them. So yeah. My neck was killing me after what happened this morning. When we got to airport, we got mobbed this one fan got his grip so right that I can't even move. But luckily Brad saved me. I'm walking to his hotel room to thank him.

*knock knock*

The door opened. Revealing a Brad shirtless.

"Hello Lauren." He said cheerily showing his cute smile.

"Hey Brad, I just wann---

I heard girls screaming at the end of the hallway running towards us, then suddenly Brad pulled me inside, locking the door. He pulled me so close to him that there was no spaces between us.

"Now what were you gonna say?" He said in his thick British accent, smiling cheekily.

"I j-just wan-na say t-thank you for s-saving m-me" Why do I stutter?

He leaned in a bit, making our lips centimeters away from each other.

" You're welcome" He whispered.

This time we both leaned and shared a long sweet kiss. We pulled away. And I started blushing.. Do I like him?

"I'll see later, tell the boys I said hi also"

"Yeah sure" He just stood there with a huge smile. I laughed and turned around.

I opened the door and Rob.. Oh shizz

"H-hey Rob!" I said nervously

"Lauren, I told you not to leave the hotel room without me. You're so lucky I heard screaming."

"I'm sorry"

"It's alright, now c'mon you girls gotta get ready."

I nodded.

"See you later Brad!" Rob said.

"See you later too bestie!" Brad replied.

"Hey! Rob's my best friend!" I protested.

"C'mon Lauren lets go!" Rob said trying to pull me.

"Nope he is my best friend" Brad said calmly.

"You know what! I'm gonn--

Rob threw me over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna get you later!" I shouted at him

"I'll be waiting love" I saw his smirk before closing his door. Wait did he just call me love? Woah.....

We finally made it to the room. He set me down on the couch next to Ally talking on phone, I'm guessing she's talking to Troy because I heard her say 'baby' before Rib set me down next to her. I saw Camila and Jake cuddles up on the other couch.

"Where were you Lo?" Camila asked

"I went to go say thank you to Brad and----

Camila quickly got off of Jake and quickly took my hand and drag me to the bathroom.

"OMG YOU TALKED TO BRAD?! Did you guys kiss?!?"

I blushed hard after she asked that question.

"No fricken way! You both did! Didn't you?!" She whisper yelled.

I nodded slowly.

"So when the wedding?" She laughed.

I pushed her playfully then chuckled.