Chapter 30

Camila's POV

I was so mad at Dinah and Jake! I can't believe that the two people i really love and and care about would keep a secrets from me! Especially Dinah she promised me! I knocked on Lauren's door.

"Hey Camz, whats up?" She stepped aside so I could come in.

I threw myself onto her bed.

"Why do people keep secrets?" I asked as I stared at the ceiling.

"Well it depends, sometimes people keeps secrets for a reason. Or sometimes people doesn't want to get caught in what they're doing."

"Well Jake and Dinah are keeping one from me."

"Oh Camz. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe they have a reason." She said as she rubbed my back.

We pretty much talked throughout the whole night. I was cuddled up against Lauren, and I was about to fall asleep while Lauren was a watching a movie on netflix. I didn't want to be a bother to her all night so I stood up.

"I think I'm gonna head back to my room"

"Ok good night Camz" She have me a warm smile.

"Night Lolo"

I walked to my room. Ohh I forgot I shared rooms with Jake and Dinah. Oh wells.

I knocked on the door and Dinah answered.

She pulled me into a tight hug. I could hear her soft sobs. Did I hurt her that much? I feel guilty now. With that I returned her a tight hug.

"I'm sorr-

"Don't say anything cheech. I know you didn't mean to break our promise. I overreacted and I shouldn't have said those words to you. I'm sorry."

We pulled away and walked to the kitchen. Yes this hotel room has a kitchen. I found a red puffy eyes Jake sitting at the tables eating Oreos with milk. I walked over to him and hugged him from the side.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one who overreacted." I sat on his lap, then he wrapped his arms around me so I wouldn't fall.

"I was keeping secrets from you. And every couple needs to be loyal to each other. But if I tell you this secret the---

I cut him off with a kiss.

"You know you talk too much" I wrapped my arms around his neck. I suddenly felt his arms going underneath me. I realized that he was gonna carry me. As he walked to the bed, he threw me on the bed. But before he threw me any further. I pulled him down with me.

"How bout I take a shower first then we do a twitcam?" I asked him with puppy eyes.

He groaned.

"Alright... If you delete your finger print off my phone."

My eyes widened.

"You thought I was sleeping once you laid your hands on my phone?" He lifted an eyebrow.

I chuckled nervously then ran to the bathroom..

I hope he didn't notice the pizza wallpaper.

"Really.. A pizza wallpaper?" I heard him shout.

I giggled and started to shower..

After I was done. I putted on my panda onesie then went to the bedroom and found Dinah and Jake doing the twitcam.

"Shhh don't tell her" Jake said to the computer.

I snuck behind them and scared them.

"AHHHH!" They both screamed making Jake fall off the bed and Dinah fell in top of him.

"Dinah im gonna try and say this nice as possible, but please get off?!" He shouted in pain. I giggled and the camera two thumbs up.

"Well I'm sorry that you dragged me with you!" Dinah yelled as she got up and laid on top of me.

"Don't you sass me Hasen!" Pulling her off me and hugged me. Then Dinah pulled him away from and continue to argue like two siblings

I faced the camera, "kids these days" I shake my head.

"Sooo who pre-ordered 'Reflection'??" I raised my hand.

A lot of people said that they pre-ordered it.

"Nice. I'll the the rest of the girls."

I sent a text in our group convo and they came here in seconds.

"You guys started a twitcam without me?!" Lauren yelled then she laid beside me hugging me from the side.

I saw the comments rolling in fast.

Camren!!!
Mom!!
Shit My FeeLingS!!
Holy fuCk its ReallL!
Do yOu HEar me crying!

We both giggled and decided to go along with it.

"Yes Camren is real." I said and kissed Lauren's cheek.

"WHAT!?" Jake yelled in shock

"Yes. We're together!" Lauren yelled at him.

He came over to us stomping his feet. He pulled me into his arms and wrapped his arms around me securely.

"Mine!" he scowled at Lauren.

"Oh calm down kid we were only joking." Lauren said facing the camera to us. Then walked to the kitchen. I'm guessing she's gonna find Jake's cookies.

Lauren's POV

I can't believe we did that. Yeah it was a joke and all, but that me fell hard for her even more. Yes, I've had feelings for Camila. Ever since x-factor, I only dated my exes just to try and forget the feelings. But I can't. She's my best friend and I don't want to lose her. Jake is also my best friend I can't do this to him.. I can't just break them up. If only she knew already. This is like a big ass boulder that's sitting on me for the past 2 years.

Poor Lauren. I feel bad for her. I was gonna write something else but the word Camren popped into my mind. So yeah. A little Camren moment just happened. But for all the Camren shippers sake. I may write more about Camren.. Haha Kay bye bye