Chapter 17

Jake's POV

"So is Jamila back on?" Dinah asking hopefully

Camila looked at me

"Yes" I said

Dinah screamed. All the girls came in running.

"What happened!?" Lauren asked worriedly with a bat in her hand.

"Jamila is back together!!" Dinah yelled running around the bus

"Not officially..... Yet" I said

I turned to Camila smiling.

"I'm gonna play in the back. Let me know if you guys want anything"

I walked to the back.

"What happened we heard yelling." Justin said

"Dinah" I shrugged

"HOLY SHIT I WANT TO MEET HER!!" Jonna screamed

"Ok ok. You know what. I'll bring the ipad to the rest of the girls" I picked up the ipad and walked towards the girls

"My friends want to meet you girls" I said handing the ipad to them.

I walked back to the back of the bus. I continue to play. Until Normani came in.

"Hey Mani-bear"

"Hey Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. Whats up?" I paused the game then turned to her.

"When are you gonna ask Camila?"

"I don't know. Maybe when I bring you girls to hawaii for our break. I'll ask her."

"Okay good. I didn't want Austin around Mila anyways" She sighed un relief

I chuckled

Two weeks later

Home sweet home.

"Hawaii is beast!" Dinah yelled while taking picture of every street we drive on.

Right now we're driving to my old house. I really miss living in Hawaii. Going to the beaches, water parks, shopping malls, ice palace.

"We're here" said our limo driver. Simon rented a limo driver for us.

We walked out of the car. The girls stood there in shock. I walked slowly to the front door. Hoping that my dad isn't home. I didn't talk to him for 6 years. My sisters stayed with the 5H girls at the end of the drive way. I looked back at them before knocking on the door. I pressed the door bell. The door opened revealing my dad.

"Jake?"

"Hi dad"

He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry for what I did" he said crying

"It's okay dad. The past is the past" I smiled

I signaled the girls to come. Once they came, they started to introduce themselves. Then we walked inside. Everything looks the same. I showed the girls their room. I walked into my room. Surprisingly it still looks the same after 6 years. It's kind of weird there isn't any dust. Maybe my dad was cleaning. Once i was down settling in, I walked to the girls room.

"Do you girls want to go somewhere later?" I asked them curiously

"Yea. But where?"

"Secret, just wear something casual. Get ready at 3:30"

I walked back to my room. I lay down on my bed. Holy crap! I forgot what I was supposed to say to Camila tonight. Shit.

I rolled onto my side. I checked the time "3:00". I stood up and ran to the shower. After I showered I slipped on some boxer, Black skinnys, White V-neck, Black Obey hoodie, Black and white converse. Once I was done. I walked downstairs to see everyone is ready.