Chapter 8

Jake's POV

I was so happy that she said yes last night. Right now I'm sleeping since I can't stop thinking about her. Obviously. I felt someone shaking me.

"Go away" I said shooing off the person

"Wake up!"

"No, shut up go away" The person kept of shaking me.

"Jake wake up or else I'll show Camila all your naked baby pictures"

I shot straight up "I'm up, I'm up" I said rubbing my eyes.

I walked to my dresser and changed into my Basketball short, and decided to stay shirtless because I'm not in mood to get out of the house.
I walked back to bed so I can sleep.

Angela's POV

I invited the 5H girls so we could hang out. We're in the basement since we have a lot of entertaining things in here. I saw my other brother James come downstairs.

"Is Jake up?" I asked him

"Yup"

"Ok good."

10 minutes later past and Jake hasn't come down yet. So I went upstairs to check on him. I opened his door and found him in his bed sleeping.

"TOBY!!!!" I called my other brother. Let's just say I have 5 brothers in total and 3 other sisters. So yeah.

"Yes?" He said walking in

"Carry Jake down to the basement." I told him

"Ok" He said throwing Jake over his shoulder

I went back down to the basement and found Dinah And Jack in the corner talking, Camila and Lauren and my sister Bree laughing their asses off on the couch, and Normani and Ally playing 'Just Dance'.

I decided to play with Mani and Ally. Minutes later Toby came downstairs with a sleeping Jake over his shoulder.

Camila's POV

Me, Lauren, and Bree kept laughing until we saw Toby carrying a very sleepy Jake. Next thing I knew Toby threw Jake on the other couch. Then Jake rolled over but fell on the ground. I laughed but helped him up. He is now fully awake after the fall. He hugged me.

"Good Morning baby" I said hugging him back.

"Morning" He said tiredly.

"Did you sleep last night?" I asked him

"No" he said cuddling me. He putted his face on my chest. Wow he's damn tired.

"Why is that?"

"Because I was so happy last night" he said mumbling against my chest.

I giggled because it tickled.

"C'mon lets go to your room" I said pulling him

We finally made it to his room. I was laying on his bed with him since he wouldn't let me go, but he's fully awake

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him curiously

"Spend time with my beautiful girlfriend" I looked down at him and gave him peck on the lips. Once I pulled back, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey Camila, it's Austin"

"Oh hey Austin, what's up"

"Hey I was wondering when does the tour start?"

"This Friday"

"Oh ok thanks bye Camila"