Chapter 32

Jake's POV

We're finally here for Camila's second Suprise. I carefully led her to it without her hurting herself by bumping into anything.

"Aannnnnd we.....are here!" I said as I took off the blindfold.

She gasped.

"Jake this is-- this beautiful!" She said as she spun around admiring the decorations.

I arranged this cruise ship just for her. We'll be back at the hotel tomorrow morning.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her

She nodded.

"C'mon then.. Dinner awaits" I bowed a bit and extend arm at the direction where the table was set up at, then followed her from behind.

We made it at the top deck. And saw that a little table full of romantic things such as: Lit candles, a rose on Camila's plate, her favorite foods, and an Ed Sheeran song playing in the background.

"This is perfect!" She said looking around once again.

"I'm glad you like it" I smiled. I stayed in one spot just admiring Camila's reaction to this.

I pulled out her seat for her. She sat down then I went to my own seat. I picked up the bell that was on the table and rang it.

Then Rosa and Nikki came out wearing their butler suits I made them wear. I snickered a bit. Then Nikki came up to my a slapped the back of my head

"Shut up" She said

"Hi I'm Rosa, Jake's best friend, and you must be Camila. Jake has never stopped talking about you, like he would call me in the middle of the night just to talk about you"

I blushed.

"Aww!! Thanks and nice to meet you too!" Camila replied shaking her hand.

"Now what would you guys like?" Nikki asked.

"Food" I said in obviously

"Shut up idiot. You know I'm only doing this for Camila and not for you!" She huffed

"Ok sorry. Just get us pizza" I said calmly.

As they went to get the food. I turned to Camila. And I see that she wasn't in her seat. I saw her leaning on the railings of the boat. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist then kissed her head.

"How are you liking your second Suprise?"

She turned around and then wrapped her arms around my neck, staring into my eyes.

"I love it.. Its perfect" She hugged me.

This hug is not like just a regular hug. It's soothing, warm, and I could feel something more.. You know what lets just say that I cannot explain that feeling...

"I'm sorry for the food choices. I know pizza is not a romantic foo---

"It's okay, I love pizza, and you've done so much for me, I can't thank you enough"

"I just want to make you feel special." I breathed out.

"Well you obviously do. Everything you have done for me, I don't know how to repay you"

"You don't have to repay anything.. I just want to give you everything just to keep you happy"

"Just stop.. I've already found my happiness"

I looked down

She grabbed cupped the side of my face and slowly leaned in just keeping our lips centimeters apart.

"You're my happiness" She whispered

I slowly leaned a bit kissing her softly. She pulled me to her closely that there is no gap between us deepening the kiss. She sucked on my bottom lip causing me to moan softly and that gave her the opportunity to stick her tongue in my mouth just exploring.

We pulled back when air became an issue. We breathed heavily. Then we heard snickering. I saw Nikki with her phone up.

"Sorry I promised Dinah a video." She smiled nervously

We laughed then sat down in our seats and finished up our dinner.

Camila's POV

Five words.. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Hai!! Sorry short chapter I know, so yeah that was the Suprises for Camila, that's not so much. I don't even know if it is romantic... How should I know, I've never had a relationship.... That's all for today!! Bye love you!!!!