Chapter 28

Camila's POV

I heard a car screeching on other end of the phone.

"Jake!"

Nothing..

"JAKE! PLEASE ANSWER ME!" I yelled as tears starts streaming down my face.

Before I knew it. The line was dead.

As I felt myself falling down, Lauren and Dinah quickly caught me. We ended up on the ground. And right there. I broke into tears.

"What happened Mila?" Dinah rubbed my back.

After I explained it to them. My sobs just got louder and louder.

Jack's POV

We just got a call from the hospital saying that Jake got hit by a car. With that said I immediately ran downstairs towards the door.

"C'mon lets go!" I told the girls. When I saw Camila's face. I feel bad for her.

"Where are we going?" Ally asked

"Hospital" Toby replied.

Skip car ride~~~~~

Once we arrived at the hospital, I got out of the car as fast I could. I was about to run until I realized what hospital we were in... Pali Momi hospital.. (Its a real hospital here in Oahu) This hospital. This stupid hospital is the reason why our grandma passed away! The workers "forgot" to give her, her damn medication!

"Jack what happened?" Bree asked as she rubbed my back.

"This is the hospital that mama died in" I said softly

We all walked inside. But me, I ran in and asked the lady what room was Jake in.

"Room 156"

"Thank you" I ran to where his room was.

Wait this was also the room that our grandma stayed in.

I heard footsteps running behind me.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. We walked inside. Once I saw my brother, I literally broke down. Just looking at him with tubes in his body just hurts me so bad.

"It's okay Jack, he gonna be alright!" Ally said, trying to comfort me.

I never trusted this place. I've lost my mom and my grandma. And I'm not losing my baby brother. Jake and I may fought a lot, but I still care about him. If we lose him, I don't know what I'll do. He's the kind of person who has a great personality, he's protective about our sisters, he knows how to treat a lady, he's the kind of person you can count on.

Jake's POV

Where am I? Everything looks dark? Where's Camila!? The last thing I remember was a car heading towards me. I can hear talking in the background. I heard my brothers' voice.

"When is he gonna wake up" Sounding very pissed

"I'm not sure yet kid" The doctor said calmly

I tried forcing my eyes open. As I opened my eyes, the light was so bright, I blinked so my eyes could get adjusted from the brightness.

"He's awake!" Dinah yelled

Camila got out of Dinah's embraced and ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Jake! Are you okay baby?"

"I'm okay, my body hurts a bit"

She instantly let go. I pouted

"Why'd you let go?"

"Cuz you said you're body hurts"

I signaled her to come back. She laid her head in the crook of my neck. And I whispered in her ear.

"You make the pain go away" I kissed the top of her head.

The doctor walked up to me.

"How you feelin?"

"Okay" I shrugged

"Well great news, since you only have a broken leg. You're free to go home."

I smiled.

By the time we got home. I layed down on the couch since I couldn't walk upstairs. Since the girls, my brothers and my sisters didn't want to leave me all alone downstairs, we decided to have a slumber party. I was laying my head on Camila's lap while the rest of them are playing just dance. Toby never liked dancing, but since he loves Dinah so much, Dinah convinced him to play. For Jack, he doesn't know how to dance, but Lauren helped him out. My thoughts were interrupted with a soft pair of lips on mine. I started kissing her back. Camila started running her hands through my hair. I gotta tell you this was the best kiss so far. I feel her tongue poking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth a bit to give her access. I can feel her tongue exploring my mouth. Laying my head on her lap while kissing is like the best position!

I heard clicking in the backgrounds knowing that they are taking pictures. I grabbed a pillow and covered Camila and I. She pulled away. And smiled.

"I told you I would make it up to you" She whispered softly to me. Now that! Sent shivers down my spine! I'm so in love with her!!!

Hiiiii.... How was everybody's thanksgiving? Are you ready for christmas? Cuz I'm not! I'm not done with my shopping!