Chapter 19

Jake's POV

I got a text message from my ex-girlfriend Kayla. Who apparently won't leave me alone.

K: Hey Jakey!!

Me: Hi Kayla

K: I miss you

Me: No we are not getting back together

K: But baby I miss you

Me: Im sorry, I already have a girlfriend.

K: Break up with her

Me: No thank you. And Please leave me alone

I decided to ignore her, I'm not in a mood to fight with anyone right now. I don't even like argue with people.

What to do.. Camila is sleeping, Normani and Dinah are too busy watching a Beyoncè movie, Lauren is on tumblr, and Ally is baking.. Hmmm I should help Ally.

I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Ally"

"Hey Jake"

"Whatcha baking?"

"Brownies"

"Yees! Can I help?" I asked giving her the puppy dog face.

"Yea sure not"

"Yes! Thank you. So what do I have to do captain?"

"You could pour these on the pan."

"Ok"

After we were done baking. We heard footsteps running down the stairs. Dinah, Normani, Lauren, Camila, Jack, Toby, and Nikki came running towards the brownies. Until Ally stopped them.

"Stop! It just got out of the oven. So it's hot right now" Ally said warning them

"Oh Ally always cautious about things" Jack said taking one brownie but getting burned.

I shook my head.

I grabbed a paper towel and grabbed a brownie. I walked toward Camila. I blew on the brownie so it could cool down. Then I gave it to Camila.

"Thank you" She said kissing me on the cheek

"You're welcome" I smiled

Camila and I walked to the living room.

I sat on the love seat and pulled Camila making her sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Hows the brownie?" I asked

"Pretty good" She said taking a last bite.

I lean back into the seat, closing my eyes for a bit.. Then suddenly felt something laying on me. I opened my eyes and saw Camila playing with my hair. I feel like doing something for her.

"Do you want to go later?" I asked

"Like on a date?"

I nodded

"Then yes. But where?"

"Secret.. Just wear something casual" I smiled

"Ok. What time should I get ready?" She said coming closer to me.

My heart is beating faster as she kept getting closer to my face.

"Uhhh Um around 4:30" I manage to say before she slowly brushed her lips on mine.

"Ok!" She said pulling away running upstairs.

What the fuck!? Did she really just tease me!?

I groaned face planted in the seat.