Chapter 23

Jake's POV

After having the best day with my main people. I started to get sad. Just thinking about going back on tour. Don't get me wrong I love being on tour. It's just I miss my friends and the rest of my family.

I can't wait for tomorrow!! I'm going to visit my dance class that I used to go to. They're like my second family. They call me the 'Fun' one cause I'm always joking around, very talkative, always make people laugh. I really miss them.

Right now I'm in my room reading wattpad on my phone. Since some harmonizers loves Camren so much. I decided to take a shot of reading it. I'm reading 'Trials and Tribulations' it's so good. It's also kind of weird since I'm dating Camila. I don't care this is hella good. I think I'm starting to ship Camren. I mean like I love Camila she and I are doing great, but I need a little fun at least.

"HELLER LAUREN JUST TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL DAMN IT!" I yelled at my ipad.

I heard my door but continued to read.

"CAMILA OPEN THE FUCKING PAPER. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE LOVES YOU!? Why is this so frustrating!?" I cried out loud

"What are you doing?"

I looked up and see Dinah staring at me.

I quickly closed the wattpad app and placed my ipad to the side.

"N-nothing" I smiled innocently

"Oh ok. We're just wondering if you want help bake cookies with us?"

"Yeah sure"

When I was about to walk out of my room, Dinah stopped me.

"I know you were reading a Camren fanfiction" She smirked

"No I wasn't! I was just---- who am I kidding the story is so damn good" I whisper/yelled

"Welcome aboard to the Camren ship!" She yelled

"You can be my co-captain" She added in

"Thanks. Hey we should make some ideas for our Camren ship later on"

"Omg! Yeees!! Should we tell Mani and Ally?" She asked

"I don't see why not" I smiled

We walked downstairs to the kitchen and see The girls covered with flour and eggs.

"What happened here?!" I asked

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend" Ally,Mani, and Lauren said in unison

"Camila what happened" I walked towards her

"I was reaching for the flour on the top shelf and it fell on us and I almost fell making me hit the tray of eggs which also fell on us." She looked down suddenly looked interested at her banana socks

"Did you get hurt!?" I panicked checking for some bumps or bruises on her body

"No I'm fine" She tried to calm me down

"Next time call me if you need help getting things in the top shelf" I putted both of my hands on her cheeks

She nodded. I pecked her lips and dragged Dinah to car.

I started driving to Safeway (it's a real store on Oahu)

"Woah where are we going?" She asked confusedly

"We are going to the store and buy food. And now that it's just me and you. We could talk about Camren."

"Ooooh I found another fanfiction! It's called 'CC7' you're gonna love it"

"Oh, maybe I'll read it"

"there's another fanfiction"

"Continue" I signaled her

"It's called 'Learn To Love Again'"

"It's a good story I read it over 20 times"

I suddenly have an idea.

"Hey we should have a Camren account!"

Dinah had a confuse look on her face.

We arrived at Safeway. I took a cart and walked inside.

"Think about it Dinah. Me and you will run a Camren account. We can announce it to our fandoms"

"Alright we should make one when we go home" She said happily

"Deal!"

We shook hands and stared laughing.

As we walked down the cereal aisle. Dinah and I started filling up the cart with random cereal boxes. Once we were done with cereal aisle. I looked at the cart.

"Umm Dinah I think we took too much cereal"

The cart was filled with nothing but cereals. We laughed and started putting back some of it. We walked to the chips aisle and took some important chips.

Once we're done with our grocery shopping, I checked the time and it's 7:30 pm. Damn. We've been out that long?

We drove back home and found the girls watching a movie.

"Where were you guys?" Camila asked us

"We went grocery shopping and we bought a lot of food."

"Let make s'mores!!" Dinah Suggested

"We should do a camping in the backyard."

All of them said 'yeah'

"I'll call Toby to help me set up the tent while you girls could get ready."

They all nodded.

"Ally. Moose-moose is invited to our camp out"

She smiled happily and ran upstairs to get him.