Chapter 22

Jake's POV

Did she tease me again!? I'm losing my game. I know what to do.. A smirk was slowly forming on my face.

Once we got to the water my friends ran towards me and gave me a bone crushing hug. Jonna let go of me, but Justin didn't.

"Thank goodness you're back! I needed someone to prank people, talk crap about the people we hate, and eat all the food from the fridge!" Justin cried

"I missed you too, but you know you could let go right?" I laughed

He let go of me

"I missed you guys. It's not easy moving to a new state. I actually missed Hawaii's weather."

We walked back to the others. I walked up to Camila and hugged her from behind. I whispered in her ear.

"Wanna go a ride, just me and you" She nodded

I took of my shirt and in the corner of my eyes, I see Camils staring. One point for me.

"Camila and I are gonna go and try out a ride. I'll be back Justin." He gave me thumbs up.

I grabbed Camila hand and we walked to my favorite ride called 'Shaka' I screamed like a girl when I first rode this thing.

After we rode it. Camila started shaking in fear. I feel bad now.

"I'm sorry" I said putting my arm around her trying to calm her down.

We walked back to the others.

"What happened to Mila?" Ally asked

"You made her ride the Skaka didn't you?" Jonna raised an eyebrow.

I nodded

"I'm sorry baby" I caressed her cheek

"It's Okay" She gave me kiss.

"Can I go?" I asked her

She nodded

"C'mon Justin!!!" We both ran to our favorite ride. 'Tornado'

Hours has passed and Justin and I rode all of the rides. We rode the Tornado like how many times. I lost count after we hit triple digits.

///// I'll try to update later cuz I'm tired and I'm running out of ideas. Again I'm so sorry about the first update i poted today/////