Chapter 20

Jake's POV

Oh no.. What are they gonna do to me.

"So Jake who's that girl that you've been texting?" Lauren said pushing me into a chair then lean on the both of the arm chair.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confusedly

"The girl name 'Kayla' on your phone"

"That's my ex-girlfriend. She won't leave me alone. I blocked her number once, then she started to up in my house"

"Okay. Just making sure. But if you try to do anything to my chancho.. I swear I will----

Then Ally slapped her hand over Dinah's mouth.

"Dinah. We are not scaring him. We are only here to talk about the girl."

"Uggh fine....."

As Dinah was walking out. She looked at me. Giving me the 'I'm watching you look. I gulped.

"Look Jake, we're just looking out for Camz. You know what I mean? We don't want depressed Camila around us" Lauren said

"I know. I understand." I smiled.

I stood up then walked to my room.

I changed into my sweats and my baseball tee. I sat at my desk then pulled out my ipod. Once I turned it on, I looked at the background and saw my me and the people from my dance class, I actually considered them as my second family. The little kids are like my little brothers and sisters. The older teens are like my older siblings. I haven't gone to dance class for about 5 months. Maybe I'll go on sunday.

I turned off my ipod then went on my laptop to watch netflix. I decided to continue to watch The Vampire Diaries. Wait.. I'm missing someone.

I stood up then walked to Camila's room. I knocked on her and waited patiently for her to open.

She opened the door.

"Do you want The Vampire Diaries with me?" I asked her hopefully she'll say yes.

She nodded the raised her arm up. I looked at her confusedly, then realized what she wants me to do.

I picked her and carried her to my room. I set her on my bed then closed my door. I walked to my bed then layed beside her. I pulled the blanket over us then cuddled.

"I would ask Dinah to watch with me, but I wanted to spend the rest of the night with you" I looked down at her

"Thanks. And thank you for putting on vampire diaries anyway. Now I know why Dinah loves to watch this." She said pointing at the screen.

I looked up and the part where Stephan was shirtless is showing.

"I think we should watch another movie"

"Oh come on babe. It's just a show."

"I know.." I mumbled

"Don't be a baby" She said kissing my cheek

"I love you and only you" She said before cuddling to my side.

"I love you too" I smiled

Next Morning

"Wake up Jake!!" I heard someone yelling

"What time is it?" I muffled through the pillow

"8:00 and you got an interview in 1 hour"

I rolled over and looked up at the ceiling. I sighed and got up to get ready.

Once I got ready. I walked downstairs to the living room to see everyone waiting for me.

"Let's go" I said happily

At the interview

"Please welcome Jake Santiago"

I walked out on stage and walked towards Ellen.

"Hi Ellen" I smiled and gave her a hug

"Hi Jake. Please have a seat"

I sat down and looked at the audience. I see the girls sitting on the front row.

"So Jake when did you got signed by Simon Cowell?"

"I got signed by him 2 months ago. He found me singing in the park and yea" I smiled

"Wow. Is there other instruments you play?"

"Well I play the guitar, drums, piano, violin, bass and other kinds"

Ellen looked at me with her jaws dropped. I chuckled

"You must be really talented"

"Thanks. I started playing instruments at a young age"

"Nice. You think you could teach me the drums or something?" She nudged me

"Sure." I smiled

"Haha okay so how's the tour with Austin Mahone."

"The tour is great. I get to meet beautiful people, I get to visit new places. So yeah it's awesome."

"You know what else is awesome? I heard you and Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello are dating"

"Yes we are dating."

"Oooh. And I see Fifth Harmony in the audience" Ellen said pointing at them

I looked at Camila and I blushed

"That's all the time we have. Thank you Jake for coming out"

"Yea, anytime"

After the interview

We drove back to the house. And gathered our things so we could go to the water park. Yay!!

Once I'm ready. I went to Camila's room to see if she is ready.

I walked up to her door to see that it's opened. I walked in and I see her wearing a white cover up tank top and short jeans shorts. I kept staring at her, then she came up to me and whispered in my ear.

"Take a picture it'll last long"

I gulped.

"I'm ready" She said while walking downstairs swaying her hips

"Uh huh" I said following her.

Damn she's hot. Oh lord help me.

As I was walking down the stairs, my legs felt wobbly so I grab onto the rail so I won't fall.

"What's wrong with you?" Angela asked me

"Nothing" I said quietly

I looked up and saw Camila smirking at me.