This Took a Turn

I woke up and the song 'Put The Gun Down' by Andy Black was on. This song is good, I've not heard much of this artist, but their good.

I looked out a window and saw a few police cars. I wonder why they are here. I saw the cop that brought me to this place, but he wasn't in the uniform, he was actually being arrested, and the lady who owns this place is also being arrested, weird, I wonder what they did. 

I then heard someone running through the house, "Shadow" I heard them say, it's that one guy from yesterday, I never got his name, he came in with Jinxx and Lonny.

I went to the door but it was locked from the outside, this is very strange. "Hello" I yelled. The person ran right by my door, "Shadowwww" I heard Jinxx yell "Jinxx I'm locked in a room" I yelled as loud as I could, witch hurt my throat.

I heard someone run up to my door "CC, come here and help me unlock this door" the person said, I recognized this voice, it's the one who was fighting with the old lady. "Shadow, back away from the door" I heard someone say, so I listened I moved as far from the door as I could.

I heard a few bangs on the door, I'm assuming they are trying to break it down. "Jake get Jinxx to try to help us, and if you can find Lonny or Andy get them, we need all the help we can get" I heard another voice say, I'm assuming that voice was that CC person.

I heard four pairs of feet running twords the door. There was more banging and finally the door came down, I was just sitting in the corner of the room.

They looked around the room until they found me. "Shadow, thank god your okay" one of them say, I think it was Lonny. "So, uhh, if it's okay with you we would like to take you home with us" another one of them said.

"I would love to" I said almost immediately. They where already like family to me, and I just met them. They started walking out so I followed them, "you have anything you need to get" Lonny asks, I shook my head 'no' but then noticed I was in the back so no one could see me "nope" I said, a couple of them nodded to each other like they where talking through their minds.

I smiled at that. We got into the van, I sat in the back with Lonny, "so how do you guys all know each other" I asked.

I looked at everyone, Jinxx and one of the other guys mind talked again and Jinxx shook his head 'no' "well Andy moved to California and so did the rest of us and we just some how bumped into each other" the person Jinxx was talking to said.

"Oh yeah, what's everyone's names? " I asked. "The one in the front on the left is Andy, the one next to him is CC, behind CC is Jinxx, and the one besides Jinxx is Jake." Lonny said while pointing at each of them.

At least now know the people here and I'll probably get to know them better. I didn't ask any other questions because Andy was on the phone with someone, he was saying yep and yeah a lot and then hung up the phone, "we're all set, we have that one thing tonight and then we go back to California" he said not giving away a lot of information, but everyone seemed to know what that ment.

"Who will watch Shadow because the thing" CC said. "Oh, umm, I'm not sure" Andy said. "I can take care of myself" I said, Andy nodded "yeah, I know you could but we don't want to risk it, I might know someone, his hotel is close by ours, so I'll see of he'll watch you"

Andy said and smirked, CC gave him a confused look, Andy then leaned over and wisperd something to him, he smirked also, and nodded his head.

We got to a nice hotel and got out of the car. "I'll be right back" Andy said and walked a little bit away, "well, you wanna go inside and see the room" Jake said "Hell yeah" I said and ran inside, Jinxx was right behind me,

"chill, you don't even know where the room is" he said out of breath, the others walked up to us and laughed, CC took lead and brought us to the room, it was huge, it had 4 beds and two fold out couches, a whole kitchen, and a big bathroom. "Wow" I said "Dibbs on this bed" Jinxx shouted, "Jinxx we've already been over this, your bed is that one" Lonny said, I laughed, Andy then walked into the room, "He said he'll be here in an hour, but we have to leave now, Shadow will you be okay by yourself? " Andy asked me, "yep" I said.

All the guys got up and left, besides Andy, "if you need anything at all just ask someone, if someone comes into the house and doesn't say hey it's me gee, run to new port music Hall, okay" he said, "Okay" I said. He was hesetent to go but CC made him go, CC had to drag Andy out of the hotel.