Another School Day

I pushed open the door and saw a lot of instruments. Wow. I stood there with my mouth wide open for a while "you like it? " Lonny asked. "I love it, thank you guys so much" I said. This is great, it's a whole studio room just for me.

So this place is a under ground studio. Why would they have a studio though, it's not like they do music. I actually walked into the room instead of standing in the door way.

I first went up to the guitars. There where three of them there, one electric, one Atustic, and one bass. There was also a violan. So that's why they wanted to know what instruments I wanted to learn. "We should go to sleep now, you have school tomorrow, if something happens though, please call one of us" Andy said.

I walked back to my room and attempted to fall asleep. I couldn't fall asleep though. I went on my phone to see what I could do on it. I found an app that was already installed on it, it was called Twitch.

I clicked on it and it wanted me to make a account on it. I thought for a minute then decided to make it BvBs_shadow193. I picked it because my name is shadow and I love bvb. It now wants me to pick topics I'm interested in. I saw music and clicked on it, I could pick others but I don't know what anything else is.

In the recommend I saw someone who was apparently playing bvb songs live. I clicked on it. The guys name was Jake Pitts. That's funny, he has the same name as Jake, and also looks similar, now that I think about it, it might be him.

He was in the middle of playing in the end. Once he was done he talked to the chat. That is him. I clicked the follow button. The chat was hard to read because so many people where talking at once, but Jake seemed to keep up.

I then saw one chat that stood out to me, 'is that Jake Pitts from bvb' it said. Jake read the message out loud "yes it is" he said. People in chat made jokes and said he was in other bands and he laughed at them. Wait, Jake is in bvb? I'll have to ask him tomorrow.

Someone gifted a sub, I don't know what that means but they gifted it to me. "Tonight we're doing 8 giveaways since we got a 400 train. I'll figure something out for the shit show. You guys know what to do, windmill the peel" he said, in chat there was this weird banana. I clicked on a button that brought up the emojis, I saw the banana and sent it in the chat.

Jake was playing knives and pens while this was happening. Once he was done he did the giveaways. He said random people's names, he was about to do the last one. "The final giveaway for the night goes to BvBs_Shadow193, if you won a giveaway send me a whisper on twitch with your first and last name and your shipping address. " he said.

I was very excited. The giveaway was for a signed re-stich these wounds CD. It was there newest album. I found where the whispers where. 'Shadow Biersack, 857 knife st. La, California, 90001' is what I typed in the whisper. I then plugged in my phone into the charger and fell asleep.

I woke up from my alarm going off. I turned it off and got ready for the day. I walked downstairs and saw Jake standing at the bottom of the steps. "Morning Shadow" he said. "Morning" I said. "I'm bringing you to school today" he said.

We both walked out the house and got into one of the cars. "Jake, I have a question for you" I said. "Hmm" he said. "Are you apart of bvb" I asked. "What makes you think that" he asked. "I saw someone who looked and sounded like you so I thought it was you, I might be wrong though" I said. "Also, what is your last name" I asked. "Pitts, why? " he said. "Oh, no reason" I said.

We got to the school and I waved him goodbye. I went into the school and quickly went to my first class witch was band. No one seemed to notice me. There was still a while until class started, but I wasn't going into the hallway.

Someone walked in and was surprised to see me. "Hello, who might you be" they asked. "My name is Shadow" I said. "Ooh, so your shadow, we didn't know who you where since you're new here and you haven't been in this class yet, my name is Mrs. Bell, and I'm the band teacher" she said. I nodded. She then continued with whatever she was doing.

The bell then rang. Some people came in here. Not that many people, in total there was only 5 of us. They came up to me. "Hey, who are you" one of them asked. They seem friendly "hi, I'm Shadow, who are you guys? " I asked. "I am Kai" the one in the front said. He had black hair and very pretty blue eyes. "My name is Pierce" on other one of them said, he was shorter but also had black hair, he had amber eyes. "My name is Artie" another one said. He looked like a child, he had white hair and big brown eyes. " my name Is Kay" the last one said, she was the only girl in the group. She has light blue hair and red eyes. "Do you want us to be your friend" Artie said. "Sure, why not" I said back. "That's good, welcome to the group then shadow" Kai said.

We talked a lot about our selves, turns out all of them live bvb also. "Do you guys watch Jake live" I asked them, all of them said yes. "Have you guys ever won a give away", the shook there heads. " I won one last night" I said, I was so excited. "Wow, really, you should take is to school once you get it so we can see it in person" Pierce said. " I will" I said. We talked the whole class and the teacher didn't really mind at all.