Please wake up

Andy's POV

Cc, Lonny, and I where all playing random games. CC's phone then started to ring, he picked it up and went to another room. I could still hear him though. "What do you mean... What happened..... How do you not know" is all I could hear him say. He walked out of the room, "what happened" I asked. "Long story" he said while scratchimg his neck. He didn't want me to know something.

I then heard my phone ring. "Hello" I said telling the person I was there. "Hi is this Mr.Biersack." the person said on the other side of the phone. "Yes it is, what do you need" I asked. "You're son was found at the school bleeding out, he's now in the hospital" the person said. "I'll be there in a bit" I said and hung up my phone. I quickly got my shoes on and a jacket because it was cold out. I ran to my car and started heading to the hospital.

Once I got there I was greeted by person standing behind a desk. "Hello, how may I help you" the person said. "I would like to see my son. His name is Shadow Biersack" I said. "I'm sorry but you can't see him at the moment, you can sit over there with the others waiting for him. " the person said.

I looked over to see who the people where, and sure enough it was Jake and Jinxx. I walked over to them. "How did this happen" I asked right away. They both turned around to face me. "Well, I was waiting for Shadow to come out of school but he never did so I call Jinxx to see if he walked home, Jinxx said no so we both tried to find him. A kid ran out of the school and told me to call an ambulance. I did, once it got here we both saw that it was Shadow who needed the ambulance. I had Jinxx call someone to tell them where we were, and here we are now" Jake quickly explained. "Why didn't you tell me about this" I asked them. "We didn't want you to get very worried" Jinxx said. Jake just nodded in agreement. I sat down in one of the chairs.

I think I fell asleep because the next thing I knew I was beening shook by Jinxx. I opened my eyes and saw a doctor walking twords us. "Are you all family of Shadow Biersack" the doctor asked, "yes we are, what's the news of him" I asked in a very tired voice. "Right now he's in a coma, we really don't know if he's ever gonna wake up" the doctor said. "When can we visit him" I asked. "You can visit him whenever" they said. "What room, I want to see my son now" I said. "Follow me" they said. I got out of my chair and followed the doctor. We went to the second floor of the building, the room was on the right, twords the middle of the hall.

I opened the door for the room, I saw my son laying there unconscious. I walked up to him. "Who did this to you, whoever did will be sorry they did this" I said. Even though he can't hear me or anything I still want him to wake up and talk back. I sat down in one of the chairs and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and stood up out of my chair. I looked over at Shadow, I noticed that one of the stitched where coming open, I knew that because I could see some blood coming out from it. I pressed the button for a doctor to come in here. "Yes?" I heard from the door, "one of his sticklhes are coming out" I said. The doctor walked up to Shadow and also noticed. "We'll fix that, can you stand outside the door for a minute" the doctor said.

I agreed and walked outside the door, I stayed standing their until the doctor came out. "You can go back in now" they said. I went back into the room. "Come on Shadow wake up, please. " I said he I peing he would hear and wake up.

Lonny's POV

It's been a few weeks since the accident, Andy hasn't came home at all, or to any of the band rehearsals. We are all scared for him.

We are also scared of what might happen, Shadow hasn't woke up for a few weeks, soon enough they are probably going to pull the plug. No one wants to loose Shadow, we all love him, we are family so if course we wouldn't want to loose him.

I've been helping everyone through this. I'll admit, I've really not been focusing on my self, but on everyone else, I just want everyone to be happy.

We are about to go to the hospital to make sure Andy has been eating and takeing care of himself. I grabbed my jacket and out on my shoes. I walked into the living room where everyone was.

Once they saw I was ready they started walking twords the door. We got into CC's car and drove to the hospital. "Hi welcome back" the nurse said. We where here so often the nurses and doctors knew us well. We walked up to Shadow's room.

Before we walked in we heard Andy singing to Shadow. We quietly walked into the room. He was singing Savior. I smiled at that, even though Shadow couldn't hear him he still talked to him and sung to him. Andy was on the last verse of the song. He noticed us but kept singing.

Just then Shadow's eyes flew open. Andy didn't notice because his eyes where closed. He finished the song and noticed Shadow was awake. He pushed a button next to Shadow's bed. A doctor came in, "how is this possible, he was basically dead" the doctor said out loud.