Drive Faster

? 'S POV

We rushed a child into the ER, they got into a very bad car crash after Suposivly being kidnapped. I was in charge of contacting the family. I grabbed the phone that was in the bag with them.

There wasn't a password, I clicked on the contacts, there was quite a few contacts, I'll just have to guess witch one is the parents. I got one of the numbers and filed it into the work phone.

I looked through the phone to figure out the kids name and then I called one of the many people in the kids contacts. "Hello, are you Shadows parent by chance? " I asked into the phone. "Why? What happened to him? " I heard someone on the other end say. "Well, we think he was kidnapped and then he was in a crash, so are you the kids parents, if not can you please give me the number for his parents" I said. "I don't really know his parents number, but in his contacts it should be Andy, if he doesn't answer try Jake, then try CC, then try Lonny, then try Jinxx. " the person said. "Okay, thank you" I said then hung up.

I looked on the kids phone and found this Andy persons number. I put the number into the phone here, it rung 2 times then someone picked it up. "This is Andy's manager speaking" a person said. "Hi, I need to speak to Andy, it's important. " I said. "Like how important, he's in a very important meeting right now. " the person said. "His child is in the hospital right now, so I would hope his meeting isn't so important that he can't come and see his child in the ER" I said. "Oh, okay, I'll get him then" he said. After waiting a few seconds someone spoke "Hello, Andy speaking" he said. "Hi, I'm nurse Rose, I'm assuming that you're Shadows dad, right? " I asked. "Yes, I am , what happened? " he asked, he seemed very worried. "Your son, Shadow, he was kidnapped, the kidnapper got into a crash now Shadow is here at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, in LA, California. " I said. "I'll be there as soon as possible" he said and hung up the phone. I then walked back to do the rest of my job.

Jinxx's POV

We where in a meeting talking about important band things when Andy got called into the hallway, someone was on the phone and it was important.

After a few minutes he walked back in. "I think this is a good place to stop this meeting" he said and gestered us out of the room. " what happened? " I asked. "I'll tell you in the car" he said. "You seemed to distressed to be driving, I'll drive" CC said. Andy just nodded and went into the passengers seat. "Where are we going? " CC asked. "Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, in LA. " Andy said. CC started driving without questioning "why are we going there? " Jake asked. "Shadow was kidnapped, and the his kidnapper got into a crash" Andy said.

I went on my phone and noticed a missed call from Shadow, it was only an hour ago. I go onto Twitter and the first thing I see is some sort of news thing. I click on it out of curiosity. It was some type of police chase witch ended up in the car they where chaseing to end up in a crash. I saw a small figure fly out of the car. I took a screenshot of that tiny bit and scrolled into it. That's not any small figure, that's Shadow. Dang.

I was zoned out when I was on my phone so I zoned back in. "We need to take him out of school, it's way to risky for him to be going to public schools" I heard Lonny say. I'm glad everyone worries about Shadow. I remember when Andy would worry if everyone would like the child. He would stress so much over it, we all love him though.

We where in the car for a little while and then we pulled up to this huge hospital. If this was a normal day then Shadow would be getting out of school now. We walked into the building, Andy walked up to the reception person. "Hello, I'm Shadow Biersack's dad, I've came to see him" Andy said. It's weird to see him talk so formal. "You can go see him in room 201, but only immediate family can see him" the reception person said. We all watched as Andy ran upstairs. We all sat down in the waiting room. The waiting room is the worst part of being any where, you can't see who you came for. Someone comes out with good news or very bad news, you never know witch one.

I looked out the window and it was raining, I also saw that there was some teenagers just looking at us through the window, I don't mean to call any fans creepy, but just stareing at someone is kinda creepy, I don't mind if they come and say hi to me.

I turned on my phone and decided to scroll through Twitter to see what was going on today, I looked back up and saw someone walk up to us. "Umm, Hi, I'm a huge fan of what you guys do, asking for a friend but, is Andy okay, I don't see him with you guys and you guys are in a hospital" the person said, they seemed nice. "Andy's fine" Jake said. "I'm glad to hear that" the fan said and walked away, they looked so happy to see us. I love our fans so much.

After sitting in the waiting room for a while Andy came running twords us, he had tears in his eyes. I was the only one awake. "Andy, what happened" I asked. He mumbled something, but I couldn't understand it. "What? " I asked. "I.. Was in the room, just singing to him... His heart monitor... It went blank" he said, crying even more.

A/N

So, I wrote another chapter to get a little a head, I logged on today and all the work I did was gone, does anyone know what happened?