Where Am I Going?

Lonny's POV

This person is bringing me somewhere else for some reason. They refuse to tell me why, we where following a car, but that car pulled up to a house and we kept driving.

We stopped in front of a hotel. "Here we are" the person said. It was only me and this person in this car. "A hotel, why here? " I asked them. "I'll tell you once we get inside and to a room" they said.

They lead me into the hotel. "Hello a room please" the person said. "Yeah sure, room 456" the reception person said handing the person, that took me here, a key. We walked to the elevator, and surprisingly it wasn't broken.

We went up to the 4th floor and found our room. The person got into the room and locked the door, they then closed all the blinds and locked all the windows.

They then sat on one of the beds and took off the mask they were wearing. "Wait, Jake! What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Saving you from thoughs people." He said. He was wipeing off sweat. "I thought you didn't care enough to save me" I told him. "What are you taking about, why wouldn't I care?!?" he asked. "You guys replaced me" I said.

He looked shocked. "What are you talking about, we would never replace you, you're our brother" he said. "But what about that Jamie person" I asked him. "Who's Jamie?" He asked me. "Never mind, so if you're here, where are the other guys" I asked him. "About that, we where all trying to save you, I think they're all with the other people" he said. "Speaking of witch, I need to go and act like you escaped" he said, he put the mask back on, "please stay here" he said.

He walked out of the room, wow the guys care really about me that much, I feel bad though, they risked their lives for me and now they're in that terrible place.

Shit Shadow, I really hope he's alright. I grabbed the phone they have in hotel rooms and called Shadows number. "Hello" he said. "Hey shadow, how are you doing" I asked him. "Oh hey Lonny, I'm doing fine, I'm just hanging out with Joe, why aren't you using your actual phone" he asked.

The guys didn't tell him anything that's happening, did they. "It's quite embarrassing, but I dropped it into the toilet" I said. Why did I say that, I hate lieing so much, but I don't want Shadow to be in danger. "Haha, great job Lonny, it sounds like you're feeling better, how's Jake doing" he asked. They said we where sick didn't they. "He's still sick, he's asleep right now actually" I said.

I really don't like lieing. "That's good, well you need rest, I'll talk to you later" he said. "Cya" I said, he then hung up the phone. I hope he stays safe.

Shadow's POV

Me and Joe where watching the original IT. Turns out that him and Spencer are in the same band, and they both love horror. I heard a knock on the door. "I'll be right back" Joe said as he paused the movie. He got up and walked twords the door.

At the angle I was at I could only see Joe. The person on the other side could also only see Joe. "Hello sir, I was wondering if you've seen a child, he's about this tall. " the person on the other side said, I'm assuming he made his hand go to a certain hight. "He was last wearing a black shirt with red words that said 'black veil brides' and has a guy on it outlined in red, he's also wearing black pants, it has some paint splatters on them " they said.

I looked down at my shirt and it matched the description, I then looked at my pants and sure enough they also matched. "He also has longish brownish blondish hair that goes down to about here" they said.

Once again I'm guessing they used their hand. Joe glimpsed at me very quickly and then looked back. "Sorry my cat is getting into something, can you please give me a minute" Joe said. "Yeah of course take your time" the person said.

I heard Joe close the door. "Umm, why did that random person just describe you? " he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I stood up and walked twords the door to see if I know that person. I looked through the peep hole and saw one of my dad's friends. Shit. I quickly ran to the bathroom. How'd he find me. "Shadow? You okay in there" Joe said through the door. "Yep, just please cover me up, tell the guy I'm not here" I told him.

Was I actually fine, nope not at all. I felt a panic attack coming. I watched as the whole world started to spin around me. I also felt my breathing quicken. "Okay sir, I'm back, I don't think I've seen anyone who matches that description, I hope you find them though" Joe said. I layed down on the ground and curled up into a ball. There was a knock on the door. "Shadow, you okay? " Joe said. I tryed to say I was fine, but no words would come out. "Shadow, please answer me" he said.

I cried because I couldn't answer. "Shadow, I'm coming in" he said. I heard the door unlock. It opened calmly, and then shut calmly. "Shadow, what can I do to help" Joe said. I could tell he was trying not to panic. I just need to get one word out. "A-a-an-andy" I said. "I'll try to get ahold of him" Joe said. He sounded uncertain though. Tears where still streaming down my face. My breathing just got heavier and heavier, until everything went black.

Joe's POV

Fuck, what am I spoused to do now. Shadows passed out on my bathroom floor. He wants Andy, but who knows where Andy is. And he might have another panic attack when he wakes up. I've not had to deal with these that are this bad.

Only people I had to help I know them very well. With them I know I can touch them. But I don't know if I can do that with shadow, so I won't.

I took my phone and tryed to call Andy, he didn't answer, I was given all their numbers by Jinxx. Perfect idea me. I then tryed to call Jinxx. No answer. Maybe Jake. He's a good friend. Nothing. CC, nothing. Okay, this Lonny guy then.

I don't know him at all but he's my only hope, I didn't get an answer from him. Shit, I looked up at my ceiling trying to think of something to do. I then heard a call on my phone. It was from an unknown number. I picked it up. "Hello? " I said. "Hey, I saw you called me, my actual phone broke, but I have something on my computer that let's me see who calls." He explained. "I'm guessing you Lonny then, well, I need you asap. My address is ### ########" I told . "Okay, I'll be over there soon." He said. He hung up the phone then. Thank god someone finally answered.

(A/N, sorry couldn't come up with a random address so I just put #'s instead)