Found

We all split off in different directions. I got twords an abandoned park. I got to the park and heard someone crying, I went twords the sound and found a little boy, wearing all black and had long dirty blond hair, exactly how Andy described him. "Hey" I said hopeing to not scare him. "Hmm" he mumbled. "Are you by chance Shadow" I asked, "Yeah, why" he said, he looked at me and he looked a lot like Andy, "I got to the hotel and you where gone, it worried me" I said, "well there was someone trying to break into the hotel, so I did what Andy told me to do, except he didn't tell me where the music Hall was, so I ended up here" he said. Makes sense to me, "let me call Andy so he knows you're safe" I said, I pulled out my phone and clicked on Andy's contact. There was no response, he must of left his phone at the venue. Maybe CC will answer, I clicked on CC's contact, waited a few seconds then hey answered, "hey, bro" he said "hi, I found him, and Andy left his phone some where, tell the guys and we can meet up somewhere, your hotel was broken into so I'll bring him to mine" I told him, "Okay, sounds good, see you in a bit, bye" he said "bye" I said in reply, then hung up. "Shadow, let's go to my hotel, it's safer there" I said, "Okay, sure" he said. I helped him up and we walked Beck to my hotel room. This was an interesting day.

Once we got to the hotel I saw my security guards, I gave them a wave before walking inside the hotel, Shadow looked confused but continued walking anyway. We got to my hotel room, witch for some reason there was nobody here. "What's some bands you like" I asked because I was curious. "One of the bands I like are not that popular so you won't know them, but there's this band called My Chemical Romance that I really like." He said, I couldn't help but laugh a little, he's in front of the lead singer for My chem. "What's the other band, I might know them" I said "there called Black Veil Brides" he said, this also made me laugh because that's who he lives with but doesn't know. "Oh that band, pft, they suck" I heard from behind me, I turned around and saw Jinxx walking twords us. The other four came shortly after.

Shadow's POV

Everyone came inside of this persons house, they looked very happy. "Thank you Gee for finding him" Andy said. "You're welcome, anytime" he said. "Let's head back" Jake said. And we all started heading out. "If you guys ever need anything just let me know" that one guy said, I think Andy said his name was Gee.

We walked back to the hotel and as soon as Jinxx open the door his mouth dropped. "Umm, Andy, you did lock the door right" Jinxx said. "Yeah, why" Andy said. Jinxx pointed through the door and stepped aside, Andy stuck his head inside the door and looked back at us like he just saw a ghost.

"Hey guys let's go to some type of resetraunt for dinner" Lonny said trying to get people away from the hotel room, we all nodded our heads and walked out of the hotel, "hey guys I'll catch up with you, I have to make a call" Andy said while stepping aside. "Okay" Jake said. We ended up going to some Chinese food place. After a little while Andy came into the restaurant and sat down next to me, he still looked shocked, what did they see in there. "We're going to sleep on the bus tonight" Andy said to everyone. "When Gee came did he see that" Jake said. "I'll text him and see" Andy said. What was in there.

We ate our food and went twords the hotel, there where police cars and ambulances, instead of going inside the hotel we went to the parking lot. And we go onto this huge bus, I couldn't really see much of it because it was dark outside. There was a kitchen and a staircase, Jake brought me upstairs "Shadow, this will be your bunk" Jake said pointing at one of the beds. "We should get some rest, today has been a long day, and we have to get up early tomorrow morning" Andy said. I claimed into my bunk and waited for the lights to turn off, but they didn't. I closed the curtains to try to block some of the light, after a while I fell asleep.

I woke up from falling onto the floor. And noticed we where moving. Jinxx was the only one awake, he was drinking coffee looking at something on his phone. I think he saw me fall because he walked up to me and helped me up. We both walked to the kitchen. "You want anything for breakfast" he asked. I shook my head. He looked like he didn't get any sleep. BANG. I jumped at that noise, I went upstairs and looked in the hall to see CC lieing on the floor. He stood up rubbing his eyes, "You okay CC" I asked. "Yeah, that happens a lot" he said. "Where are we going" I asked, "Home" he said. He walked to the kitchen and started to get things for cereal. "Wait, if everyone is asleep and you two are right here, who's driving the bus" I asked, "just a friend, his job is to bring us places" CC said, the bus then stopped. "Looks like it's a rest stop, want to get some fresh air " Jinxx said, I nodded, we both walked out of the bus, I turned twords the bus and it said 'Black Veil Brides' on the side of it. I wonder why that's there. "Hey Jinxx why does the bus say Black Veil brides on it? " I asked