Stolen?

Lonny's POV

I woke up in a place I don't recognize, the walls where stone. I tryed to get up but I noticed I was tied to a chair. "Look who finally woke up" I heard someone say. "Who are you, and what do you want with me" I said. "Well you have something of mine, and I want it back" the person said. "What do I have of yours, I can promise you that I didn't steal anything" I said. "Oh but can you promise that, because I've seen you with it since February" they said.

What could they be talking about, I would never steal something, if I did it would feel like there was a big red target on my back. "Still don't know?" the person said. "No, I wouldn't steal something from someone" I told them, "How about a hint, you stole a someone from me in February" they said. "Are you talking about Shadow? " I asked them. "That's exactly what I'm talking about" they said "how did I 'steal' him exactly? " I asked.

I'm curious of what he's going to say. "I was going to have one of my guys go and grab him from a good friend of mine, but you 5 came in and ruined my plan, then I tryed getting his real father, witch so happened to be your friend, arrested multiple times. " they said. "Look I'm sorry dude, but Shadow is a part of a new family, he belongs in the black veil brides family, I'm not going to let you get to him ever. " I said. "And how will you stop me, your friends will come looking for you, I can have someone grab Shadow when they split up" they said. "Scar, someone's here for you" I heard someone else say. "Keep an eye on our friend then" the main person said and walked off.

Andy's POV

I need to start keeping a better eye on Shadow, I still can't believe I didn't notice earlier. I looked at my phone and noticed it was 3 in the morning. We have to get back onto the bus in 2 hours. I looked over at the other bed and noticed Shadow was fast asleep, I continued to stare at the ceiling.

The next thing I know I hear my alarm go off, I get up off my bed and turn it off. I walk up to Shadow and whisper into his ear, "SssShadow, it's time to get uppppp" I whispered. His eyes slowly opened.

I start to pack the one pair of clothes I brought into the hotel. "You ready to go Shadow, we only have 3 more show days" I told him. "Yeah, I am very ready" he said getting off his bed. I walked over to him to help him, "I'm fine, I don't need help" he said, "okay, if you insist" I said. I grabbed all of mine and Shadows things. We walked to the bus, and we were the first ones to the bus. Weird, Lonny's usually first, he doesn't want to be late so he gets here early. He might've over slept. I put mine and Shadows stuff into the bus. Now we wait.

The next person to show up was Jake, "Hey Jake, where is Jinxx, he usually comes with you" I asked. "I don't know, I woke up and he was gone, I'm assuming he went to grab something to eat" he said.

We waited for a while and it started getting closer to the time the bus was going to leave. "Jake text Jinxx, I'll text Lonny and CC" I told Jake. 'Where are you guys' is what I texted them both. Neither of them texted back. I first called Lonny, it went straight to voice mail, his phone must've died.

I then called CC. It rung for a while then went to voice mail. He most likely left it somewhere. "Any luck Jake" I asked him. "Yeah, he said he's with CC near the place we ate last night. " Jake said. "Did you ask him why" I asked. "Yeah, he typeing back right now" he said. "Oh, he just texted back, he said 'CC came back to his room last night and Lonny wasn't there, he waited close to an hour and Lonny still didn't show up, he tryed texting and calling Lonny but there was no response, we where worried about him so now we're looking for him'" Jake said.

Dang, right now we're in Massachusetts, I want to help find Lonny but who will watch Shadow. "Hey Jake, do you know anyone who can watch Shadow while we go find Lonny" I asked him. He thought for a minute "yes actually, he doesn't live to far away from here, he's a good person, I've met him before and I trust him" he said. "Okay, who is this person" I asked him. "His name is Spencer" Jake said. "Okay, yeah, let me talk to the driver real quick" I said.

I walked up to the driver, "hey, we're missing someone" I told him, "okay, text me when we're ready to go" he said. I walk back to Jake. "Did you text this person" I asked. "Yeah, just did, he said that should be fine" he said. "Okay let's get going, the sooner we find Lonny the better" I said. I'm also very worried about him. "Hey Shadow, we're going to drop you off at a friends house for a little bit, we forgot something we have to do" I told Shadow.

He didn't hear any of our conversation. "Okay" he said. I let Jake lead the way, if Jake trusts this person then I will also trust this person. We walk up to a house witch looks like a normal house, Jake showed me a picture of him on the way and this isn't what I imagined his house as. It's just a normal 2 story house.

Jake walks up to the door and knocks on it. A shorter guy walks out, I only say that because I'm taller, he looks about 5'10, "oh hey Jake, it's been a while, you must be Shadow", he said looking at Shadow. "Thank you so much for doing this last second" I said to him. "Of course, I really hope you find your friend, some places here can be quite scary. " he said. "Come in Shadow, good luck with your friend" he said. Shadow walked into the house and closed the door behind him, now time to try and find Lonny.

(A/N, I released after writing this people might not know who Spencer is, he is the lead singer of a band called Ice Nine Kills. They recently did a tour with Black Veil Brides)