Lost again

Jake's POV

When I woke up this morning Shadow was gone. I ended up finding out he went to school. I'm nervous about what might happen to them. "We're heading out now" I heard Andy say. "Okay, see you later" I said back. The other guys had to go to a meeting. I stayed here so someone can pick Shadow up from school. It's getting close to that time.

The alarm I set went off, I got up and put on my jacket, it happened to be my spiked jacket. I got into my car and started driving to the school. Once I got there I got out of my car because Shadow won't recognize it. I looked around couldn't see him.

I then walked up to the school and leaned against the wall there. I saw how people left. But once everyone was gone there was no sign of Shadow. I looked at the time and it was 4:55 pm. The guys should be out of the meeting in 5 minutes. I'll text them to see if Shadow might of walked home. I started to pace. Where is he.

5 minutes passed. I decided to text Jinxx. He'll help me.
J-Jake  JI- Jinxx

J- is Shadow at the house?

JI- no, why?

J- he wasn't at the school.

JI- oh fuck I'm getting ready right now

J- kk see you in a few.

That conversation made me more nervous. I started walking, I'm not sure where but I need to try to find Shadow. I kept walking for a while.

I decided to stop to take a break. I looked around and noticed I was in a place I've never been. I tried calling Jinxx but there was no signal here.

Looks like there is now two people that are lost, no, I need to find Shadow I can't give up on him. I then started running. People probably think I'm weird, I mean a guy in a spiked jacket, on the verge of tears, running somewhere.

I just want to see Shadow again, I'm very worried about him. He's a brother to me, at least that's what it fells like. I just want to protect him.

I physically couldn't run anymore, so I just took a break. I happened to be near the school again, while out of breath I walked the rest of the way to the school.

Once I got there some random kid ran out of the building, they looked terrified. They then ran up to me. "Do you have a phone you can call an ambulance on? " the kid asked out of breath. "Yeah, what happened" I asked. "I found someone behind the bleachers, they where bleeding a lot, but still breathing" the kid said very quickly. I took my phone out and called an ambulance. I wonder who the kid is.

Jinxx's POV

It's been a while since Jake texted me. I'm in my car driving around to see if I can find Shadow. I decided agenst telling Andy, because he would get very worried. I left CC and Lonny there to distract him so he doesn't see how long we've been gone. They must be doing a good job on distracting him because I've not got a text at all.

I just hope Shadow is okay. Their birthday is in a week and I want to find him before then. I parked my car at a random place and rested my head on the steering wheel. This is going to be a even longer night.

I looked up and noticed a scared little kid and a few older kids. The older kids where getting close to the scared one, they even cornered the kid. I got out of my car and walked up to them. I tapped one of them on the shoulder. They turned around and their eyes went big. "You know it's not very nice of you picking on children" I said. "We're just playing with him" one of them said while shakeing from fear. "I'll give you 10 . 9 . 8 . 7 . 6 . 5 ..."

For some reason people think I'm scary, unless they know me well, then I'm quite the opposite. The older kids ran as fast as they could away from the little one.

I helped the kid off the ground. "You alright? " I asked. "Y-Yeah, thanks" he said. "You want a ride back home" I asked him. He gave me this look, he was scared but also sad. "No thanks" he said. " if thoughts guys ever give you trouble just tell them that Jinxx is coming" I said. The kid nodded and ran in the opposite direction as me.

I should probably call Jake and see what's going on their, I also need to call Lonny though. I'll call Lonny first then Jake. I grabbed my phone and called Lonny. After a few rings he answered "what's up, any luck" he asked. "No not yet, I've not talked to Jake yet though" I said. "Go do that then check back with me after" he said and hung up the phone. Okay I will call Jake then

I diled Jake's number, it took a while before he picked up" hey man, what's up " he said though the phone. I heard sirens on his side. "I should be asking you that" I said. "Some kid at the school needed me to call an ambulance, I don't know who the kid hurt is though, I've never saw them" he said. "I'll be there in a minute, I'm not that far away" I said.

I got back into my car and drove to the school. Once I got there I saw the ambulance. I parked and ran out. I saw them carrying someone, wait that's not just anyone, that's Shadow!!