Back home

It was time for my next class witch was choir, it was right next door to the band room. Pierce also had choir during this time. I'm glad I finally have friends in this school, luckly I came back.

I stood near the front of the room, the teacher walked in. "Hey Shadow, welcome back" he said. I nodded at him to say thanks. "You sit next to Pierce, he's the one in the back row, black hair, amber eyes. " the teacher said while pointing.

I walked up to Pierce and sat down next to him. We song random songs the teacher wanted us to sing until the bell rang. "You want to sit with us at lunch" Pierce asked. I nodded my head. I followed him to the lunch room, on the way I noticed people giving me dirty looks. I tried to ignore them and kept walking.

Once we got it the lunch room we sat down where Kai was. "Where are the other two" I asked. " getting their lunch" he said. I saw Artie walking back with Kay. They sat down and starting eating what looked like slop.

Just then the guys from a few weeks ago walked up to the table. "You guys have something of ours" the main guy said. "Oh? What might that be" Kay said. "The emo freak" he said like it was obvious. Kay rolled her eyes. And kept eating her food. "Hey, don't ignore me" the guy said. He sounded so desperate. We all just ignored him. He gave up and left. We all started to laugh. "Where thoughts the bullies that beat you up? " Artie asked. "Yep" I said. I wonder how he knew about that. "You want anything to eat? " Kai asked me. "No thanks, I'm good" I said. I wasn't hungry at all.

We talked the whole lunch. I now had art. Artie followed me, it turns out I have classes with all my friends. I had some catching up to do in art class. They just finished a project in class. "I can help you after school" Artie said. "Sure, I'll have to ask first though" I said.

The last class I had of the day was theader, Kai and Kay where both in there. They said they'll help me catch up in that class, I invited Pierce because I didn't want him to be left out but he apparently couldn't. We all got each other's numbers at the beginning of the day. I texted Andy to see if my friends can come over. 'Hey Andy can 3 of my friends come over after school to help me catch up on work' I texted him. 'Sure' he said in reply. "He said you guys can come" I told Kay and Kai. "This should be fun" Kai said.

I nodded my head. "Do you have any siblings" Kay asked. "I consider them as my siblings but we're not blood related, if you count them then I have 3 siblings" I said. Kay looked confused so but she just shrugged it off. The bell to end the day rang. I stood there for a minute and then walked out. "Why did you just stand there" Kai asked me, "to avoid the main big crowd" I said. He nodded, we met up with Artie and walked outside.

I looked around to try and find one of the guys. I then saw CC in a very bad disguise. I laughed a bit. "Come on guys" I said and walked to his car. Kai, Kay, and Artie sat in the back. I sat in the pasangers seat. "What are you wearing" I asked. "Nothing, just to tell you, you're stuck with me for a while, the others are at a meeting" he said. "Okay" I said.

We got home and we ran inside. I ran upstairs and went to my room. Right behind me was Artie. Then it was Kay, finally Kai completely out of breath. "Wow" they all said at once. "Why is your house so big" Kai said "you live on the famous people street" Artie said. "The painting in your room looks good" Kay said. "First if all, thank you Kay, second I don't know why this house is so big, third there isn't any famous people that live on this street. " I said addressing everyone.

I started working on catching up, I did art first. "Shadow we're home" I heard Jinxx shout from downstairs. "Who was that" Kay asked. "Just Jinxx, he's like my little brother" I said. "That's not that common of a name" she said. " I know" I said. I got a text from Andy, 'are your friends staying for dinner'. "You guys want to stay for dinner? " I asked. "My mom said I have to be home by dinner" Artie said. "We can stay though" Kai said pointing at him self and Kay. "Do you need a ride home Artie" I asked. "Nope, my home is just down the street, thanks though" he said and ran down the stairs. "I'll be back, I'm going to tell Andy that you guys are staying for dinner" I said and walked down stairs.

Jinxx saw me " hey that kid, what's his name" he asked. "Artie, why? " I asked. "Just wondering" he said. "Where's Andy" I asked. "I think he's in the studio, I'll go get him" Jinxx said. I waited a little then Jinxx came back with Andy. "Need something? " he asked. "Kay and Kai can stay" I said. "Okay" he said.

I went back upstairs and worked on theater work with Kay and Kai. Lonny called us for dinner. We walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen. The table was actually set and it looked nice, usually there is just a pizza box. I sat down at a random seat, Kai and Kay sat next to me.

Lonny came into the dining room and sat across from Kai. Jake and Jinxx sat across from me and Kay. Andy and CC sat at the ends. Looks like we're haveing a home cooked meal today, it's potato soup. It looks like Kay and Kai some how know the guys because they both looked surprised when they walked in. I took a small bite of food, it tasted good, but I wasn't that hungry, I made it look like I was eating it.

Once everyone was done I grabbed everyone's bowls and went to the kitchen, I started washing them. "You don't have to do that you know" I heard Jake say. "It's fine I got it" I said.