He's Home And Happy, And I'm At A Coffee House

Lonny's POV

There was a sign that said 'Welcome to Pennsylvania' finally, we're almost there, Artie was looking out the window, the GPS says 3 hours and 6 minutes until we're there. I did end up eating my snacks I brought. Artie still had some of his chips left.

It's been about 3 hours, "hey Artie, you ready to meet your real father? " I asked him. "I'm excited but very nervous" he said. "Why are you nervous? " I asked him. "What if he doesn't want me? " Artie asked. "I can tell you that won't happen, I was on the phone with him while you where asleep and he sounded super excited to see you again" I told him. "Really?!? " he said. I nodded my head.

This should be the turn into his neighborhood, dang, these are really nice houses, most of them matched each other, besides one house. I looked at the address, and sure enough the one house that didn't match was his house, I'm not sure if he shares his house with anyone. I pulled up to the house. "Hey, we're here" I told Artie.

I got out of the car. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. A guy with longish black hair answered the door, he was a head shorter then me so I had to look down at him. " hello, are you Chris? " I asked. "No, but I can get him" he said. He walked away then someone that also has black hair, but its a lot shorter then the other guys hair, he looks about the same height as me, he walked up to the door. "Hey, you must be Lonny" he said. "Yes I am" I said.

I turned around and saw Artie hiding behind me. I bent down so I was at his level, "hey Artie, this is your real father, don't worry, he's a nice guy" I told him. "I know, but what if he doesn't like me and sends me back to that terrible place" he askes. "He would never do that, come on, let's get to know him together" I said. "Okay" Artie said.

I turned back around standing back up. "You can come in if you want to" Chris said opening the door more. I walked in and Artie came in right after me. This is a nice house, the walls are white, but covered in posters. From the looks of it they're in a band of some type. "You can stay here for the night if you want to, hotels around here can be quite expensive" Chris said. "Okay, thanks, if it's not to much if an issue" I said. "Of course anytime, it won't be an issue at all, after you did me a favor, I owe you" he said.

He let us take in the view of his house, "Oh yeah, I should probably introduce you two to the rest of the guys" He said. "Vinny, Ryan" Chris called up the stairs. Two other people where sitting in the living room. "You can sit down" Chris said motioning twords the living room. I walked into the living room and sat down, Artie came right after me and sat down next to me, he was trying to hide himself from everyone.

Two more people came from upstairs, they saw me and looked at Chris confused, they then came in here and sat down on the couch. Chris then came in. "Okay, so guys this is Lonny, he brought my son Artie back" Chris said.

They looked less confused now that Chris said that. "Okay I should tell you who everyone is, I'll start from my right and go left. So this is Ryan" he said pointing at a guy with short black hair and a short beard. "This is Ricky" he said pointing at the guy who opened the door at first. "This is Vinny" he said pointing at a guy with longish hair, well more medium length, his hair color was also black. "And this is Justin" he said pointing at a guy with lime green hair. "Nice to meet all of you guys" I said.

They all said nice to meet you to, just at different times and in different ways. "So where is Artie? " Ricky asked after a minute. "Right here" I said pointing right behind me. Artie stuck his head out a little. "Don't be afraid, they won't hurt you" I told him. He took a deep breath in and released it. He stood up so they could all see him. "Hi, I'm Artie" he said. Chris hugged him. "Thank god you're here" he said. They ended up showing me the spare bedroom and I went to bed.

Shadow's POV

Lonny still hasn't came back, it's been like two days, I really hope he's alright. "Andy, how's he doing? " I asked Andy, "he's doing fine, like I said, he'll be back in like two days, don't worry" he said. I then remembered to whole conversation that me and Andy had before we arrived home. "Andy, you need to tell them the truth" I said. "Who? " he said. He of course forgot already or he's just acting like he forgot. "Your fans, we talked before we showed up here, you need to tell them" I told him.

He sighed, "I don't have much of a choice, do I? " he asked. "Nope" I said. "Okay, fine, I'll do it" he said. He grabbed his phone. I watched him as he typed on his phone, I'm guessing he's making a tweet. He sighed "there, I did it" he said turning his phone off, he set it down on the coffee table. "So what do you want to do today? " he asked me. "Hmm, I'm not really sure" I said.

I then thought of something "Do you think I can go on a walk? " I asked him. "Sure" he said. "Just please be safe" he said. "Also bring your phone" he added. "I have my phone, don't worry. " I said. I walked out of the house, it was a nice quite day. I walked twords the main part of the small town we live in. Everything looks so pretty in the summer.

I found a nice little coffee shop, I had some money, the guys gave me some just in case. I walked inside. There was a person working the counter, they looked like they are nice, they had fire colored hair, they looked to be around 16. I walked up to the counter. "Hello, what would you like today? " they asked in a friendly way. "Hmm, I'm not sure, I've never been here before, surprise me" I said. "Okay, you know what, you seem cool, this one's on the house" they said. "Can I have a name for the order? " they asked. "Oh wow thanks, umm, my name's Shadow" I said. "Ooh, that's a cool name" they said.

I sat down at a table that had a really nice view if the outside. I wonder how people are reacting to the tweet that Andy made. I clicked on Twitter and went to the black veil page. I saw a tweet, it was a re tweet. It read 'hey everybody, I've not been completely honest with you all. About 14 years ago I was dateing someone and we had a child together. I thought that child died, so I never mentioned them. Well in February I found out they weren't dead, so please welcome Shadow into the Black Veil Brides Family' it said.

I'm glad they finally have some of the truth. "Order for Shadow" the person said. I walked back up to the counter. "Oh yeah, I just noticed, is that a black veil shirt? " they asked. "Yeah it is! " I said. "Oh wow, I've never met anyone who also listenes to them! " the person said. "Yeah they're my favorite band actually" I said. "Mine to! " they said. "I've been saving up money so I hopefully can see them live one day" they told me. "They are quite cool live" I said. "I really want to meet them in person, they seem so fun" they said. " yeah, they are quite fun" I said. "Have you gotten VIP to one of their shows before? " they asked.

I get VIP everyday but I'll just say yeah. "Yeah I did, my dad's a big fan of the band" I said, I'm not lieing. "You seem fun, we should hang out more" the person said handing me a slip of paper. "My name's Flame by the way" they said. "Nice to meet you" I said. "I have to get back to work now" they said. "Okay" I said grabbing my drink. I sat back down at the table I was at.