Decorating Time

We then got home, I decided to work on my room since we just got all the stuff for the room. I'm thinking a space theme, but it want the dresser to be the only plant life in the room. I bought fake vines for the dresser. I grabbed the black paint and started to paint my room.

CC's POV

We got to the house and Shadow ran up to their room. We where at the mall all day. Shadow's birthday is coming up soon, and we want to make their first birthday here very fun. "When are we going to tell him who we are" I heard Jake say from the other room. I walked in there to join the conversation. "I'm not sure yet, just give me a while longer" Andy said.

I think it makes sense, this is his first time ever seeing his child. You see when Shadow was a baby, Andy and his partner at the time where haveing a Custity battle for Shadow. Andy was really happy he had a child. One day the child vanished, someone took Shadow from us. We finally found him though. Andy doesn't want Shadow to know any of this information though.

He won't even tell Shadow that we are BVB. Shadow thinks that we all are just big fans of BVB. I mean if you want to consider us fans, sure go ahead. I just wish I could tell him any of this. I guess I just zoned out because when I zoned back in Jinxx was waveing his hand in my face. "What?" I asked, I didn't know what was going on. "We where wondering where you went off to" Lonny joked. "Oh no where, just thinking" I said. "You alright with pizza for dinner" Jake asked when he walked in. Everyone replied with some type of yes.

"Andy when will we tell the fans you have a child" I finally asked. "I'm not sure yet, but it will be some time after we tell Shadow" he said. I didn't say anything back because I heard someone comeing down stairs. "You guys want to come see my room, I just finished" Shadow asked. We all followed him to his room. This room at some point was his nursery, when he got taken we didn't touch it. That is until Andy wanted another child, so we re-decorated it.

We walked into the room and it looked like I was in space, it was so realistic.  "You know if you keep your mouths open flys can get into it" Shadow said, I immediately closed my mouth and laughed.

Shadow's POV

Everyone seemed to like my room. I'm not sure if they actually like it or they are just trying to be nice. After a little while most of the guys left. It was only me and Andy left in the room. "The room looks amazing Shadow" he said "thanks" I said in reply.

"Me and the guys where talking and we think it would be a good idea to sign you up for school" he said. "I completely forgot about that place, do I really have to go" I said. He looked at me and nodded. "Fine, when do I start" I asked. "Well today is Friday, so maybe, Monday" he said "okay" I said.

This will suck. "I think we should sign you up together though, so you can pick out your classes" he said. I nodded. He sat next to me on my bed and pulled out his phone. He then went on a app and started filling out information, like our address, my age, my grade, my name. All the boring stuff.

He finally got to the part where I could pick classes. There was a lot of options but I could only pick 4. I scrolled through and thought about some of them. I might do choir, I'm not good at singing but this might help me, maybe also band, I can finally learn how to play the guitar and drums, maybe the violin. Maybe art also, I like to draw and I can improve that way, one more option. "What do you think a good class is" I asked Andy. "Theater was fun when I was in it" he said. I clicked on theater, it's worth a shot.

I gave the phone back to Andy and he filled out everything else. "What instruments are you planning on leading in band" he asked. "I'm thinking the drums, or guitar, or maybe even the violin" I said. Andy just smiled and continued signing me up for schooand

He then got up "we are takeing you shopping for school things tomorrow, by we I mean me, CC, and Lonny" he said. I nodded "where is Jinxx and Jake going to be" I asked. "They wanted to pick something else up and do their own thing" he said. "You should get some rest" Andy said and walked out of my room.

(Does anyone know why I can't publish the next chapter. I click upload but it'll unpublished itself)