❂| 003. She's just like an Angel

The next day, Seb woke up after a peaceful sleep, doing his morning routine, he said morning to his dad and then moved toward the refrigerator to get milk for his cereal, soon Bella joins them and they all had their breakfast in silence which Seb hated, they both said a quick bye to dad and left the house

Bella was in the driving seat while Seb just fiddled with the radio, both the twins had their driving licenses but according to Seb "why drive when someone else can drive for me" or as Ella will say "dad's the sheriff, no one will give you a ticket here" "shut up Bella, I got like only 4 tickets".

The twins reached the school a little early, the parking empty, "how about we drive around the school for some time" "good idea" Bella shot a smile toward her brother and hit the gas.

When Seb was satisfied, he told Bella to pull over and park the truck, the loud screech from the brake pulling whatever attention was left from them towards them, Seb noticed how Bella took in a sharp breath and kept his hand over her, "it will be fine Bella, okay" she nodded at him and they both left the truck.

The weather at Forks was always raining so it wasn't a surprise for Seb when his sneakers got soaked from the puddle literally under his door, "real nice start" he told Bella and Bella laughed at him finally all the tension leaving her body but then someone had to comment "nice truck" and Bella just shuttered a quick thank to him and pulled Seb with him towards the door, "easy, Ella, you don't want me to lose my arm" after his comment, Bella loosened her hold on Seb's arm "better" he thought to himself.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

The twins were quick to enter the school, not noticing the stylish cars and the pretty people leaving those cars while two of them couldn't keep their eyes from the twins.

The school hallway was close to empty just some late kids running to their classes and it echoed with Seb's laugh, his laughter acting as an anchor for Bella.

A guy soon joins them,

"You're Isabella Swan, the new girl, and you Sebastian Swan, the new guy, the Swan twins" he did the quote sign at it, Seb was already moving between the unknown guy and Ella, he seemed like a harmless nerd but watching too many thriller murder documentaries open your eyes.

"I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. The tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on"

So, Eric is his name, Seb moved his hand toward him, the boy shacked his hand and told him, "The girls are drooling over you" Bella grimaced at it but Seb just smirked at Erik, getting too close to the guy and whispering "no guys?", Eric did a cough amused by the whole interaction.

"I'm sorry, I'm more of the suffer in the silence type"

"The raging bisexual and the sad sister, this would be a nice headline" Eric beamed at them, Seb was amused by his title but angry by how the other saw Bella.

Bella become a shuttering mess "no, you aren't publishing it, we are not news"

Seb rubbed his hand over Bella's back and told Eric to back down and the twins went toward the office to get their schedule.

The twin finally gets their schedule, not happy with how they had only two periods together, sports and biology, Seb hugged her "well, I gotta find my class, see you in 3rd period, Ella", Bella waved her hand and muttered "okay" and then Seb was finding his class.

After failing to find the class on his own, "Damm it didn't look this big from the outside", he decides to ask someone, he finally spotted the blonde girl which everyone was avoiding like the plague, Seb thought at first but when he finally saw her face, they weren't ignoring her, they were clearing the way for her because he would do the same, she was pretty like the angels sculpted her by themself.

"hello" he spoke full of confidence, when he knew he got her attention "I'm Sebastian Swan, the new guy, can you tell me where's this class" he pointed toward the note in his hand, Rosalia didn't expected anyone to talk with her, it was a daily habit for her, so she was surprised that someone finally decided to talk with her, "ah yes, that's the same class I'm going to, I'm Rosalie" she told him and the boy smiled at her and followed her, the English class was boring for seb, so he just chattered with her, the boy was quite easy to talk with, telling where did they live before, how he was liking the school and then she asked him "why me" the boy was confused at her question , "why me, there were so many kids to ask for help but you asked me" , oh so she meant that , Seb took a minute to answer " I didn't liked how you were walking alone, I thought you are sad but then again you are so pretty, you would be quite popular here" Rosalia tried to hide her laugh "quite the opposite, we are the outcast here"

Sebastian's curiosity perked up when she said we, "we?" he asked her "me and my siblings" "oh" and then they were back to complete their work.

The bell rang and before Seb could leave Rosalia asked for his schedule and guided him towards most of his class which Seb was very thankful "you could meet my siblings in the lunch, just find the table where everyone stares at" Seb shot a smile toward her and left for math.

He was late to the class, he gave the slip to the teacher and waited for him to tell him where to sit, the teacher told him to sit near Edward Cullen, the boy didn't know which one of them was Edward so he waited for someone to raise their hand and finally, a guy rose his hand, he reminded him of Rosalia, both having the flawless features, the moment he sat beside him, "I'm Sebastian, are you Rosalia's brother?" he asked him, Edward already saw the conversation with Rosalia in his head and he was surprised by how kind Seb was to Rosalia and how Rose talked to a human-like they are human, he will annoy her about this, but when it came to the boy's thoughts they were scrambled, forming too fast or too slow, strange he thought to himself, "one of her brothers, I'm Edward" he introduced himself to him with a smile, which Seb returned easily, "so Sebastian why did you move?" "oh, call me Seb, we friends now, tell Rosalia to call me Seb too", Edward nodded at him and waited for his answer, and just like before the thoughts were too fast like the boy just spoke whatever he want to "for me, I had a hitch, there would be a new adventure here, I know, cliché but our mom got married and they wanted to travel so lol, we decided to come back to dad" "I hope you will get the adventure you desire so much" "me too, Eddie boy" Edward just laughed at the nickname, Seb was so engrossed in the conversation, he didn't notice how the whole class was staring at him but one glare from Edward and they went to their work. 

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

A/N : I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT

DON'T BE A SILENT READER